Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

Just now, Jules said:

The Pacers will get back in the game since the Cavs love to blow 4th quarters.

OR they continue to get spanked silly.

There's still plenty of time for them to get back in it.  It's anyone's guess if they do or don't.  I have a feeling it will keep around a 10 point game.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Malakai432 said:

There's still plenty of time for them to get back in it.  It's anyone's guess if they do or don't.  I have a feeling it will keep around a 10 point game.

Cavs can get lazy in 4th quarters. I been saying for weeks that the Cavs need to learn to hold a 4th quarter lead. Unless the Cavs somehow get off to squeaking out close ones.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

This game isn't over. We've seen 4th qtr magic from the Pacers, and in particular PG, against LeBron. Let's go boyz!

Lebron looks like he don't want to lose though.......

What Lebron James wants. Lebron James GETS. 

However the Pacers have really been good in this series IMO considering they just basically drew the equivalent of the Patriots of the NBA.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Lebron looks like he don't want to lose though.......

What Lebron James wants. Lebron James GETS. 

However the Pacers have really been good in this series IMO considering they just basically drew the equivalent of the Patriots of the NBA.

Yes you're right in saying what LeBron wants, he gets haha. And yes the Pacers have played alright but that only counts in horseshoes. No such thing as moral losses

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Yes you're right in saying what LeBron wants, he gets haha. And yes the Pacers have played alright but that only counts in horseshoes. No such thing as moral losses

We are talking about King James here. "The" King James.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Are you a LeBron fan? Because your avatar is the best player of this generation

I love Lebron since I appreciate him as an all time great and he is fun to watch IMO. And his passion is addictive.

But, my heart will always belong to one Kobe Bryant and I like the Lakers.:heart: 

I'm sure Nate McMillan is a nice person, but he should have never been the Pacers new coach. If Larry Bird wanted a new voice in the locker room, why did he promote one of the assistant coaches? Why didn't he do a legitimate coaching search? If this team was better coached, they'd be a higher seed. 

Just now, Jules said:

I love Lebron since I appreciate him as an all time great and he is fun to watch IMO. And his passion is addictive.

But, my heart will always belong to one Kobe Bryant and I like the Lakers.:heart: 

He's the closest thing to Jordan there will ever be. His demeanor, toughness and passion is on par with the great Mike. But I don't think anyone ever touches Jordan

We had our chance in Game 1 to steal a game and blew it. I almost knew the Cavs would win big tonight. This series is over. Pacers will probably win a game in Indy and that is about it. I figured Game 1 sucked the life out of us! You just cant blow opportunities like that when you are a heavy underdog. Washington will give the Cavs a scare but will lose in 7 (that is who I think will end up playing in the ECFinals). Either the Warriors or Spurs will win the NBA Title, I still say Warriors. The Rockets may upset the Spurs?

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

109-102..but like LIG says.......'close' isn't worth anymore than a seat on United Airlines

Nope. Close isn't good enough. Never has been and never will be. And that especially holds true in professional sports. You're getting paid to win