Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

But they dont have cell phones or wrist watches, do they?.

Unless they live at the park 24-7, how do they know there's a game.

Pocket schedules?  Do they get a text?

How many generations of birds have played in the outfield at Wrigley Field where their fathers and grandfathers played?

They just know, they have their own Baseball team and legends who were mommy and daddy geeses lmao. They are smart actually and all it takes is one to sense where food is at, then after that the flock comes.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I wont even watch tonight, no need. I already know what's going to happen. Much like last night with the Warriors/Spurs. I will check on it about every 20-30 minutes just to see if any injuries have taken place because at this point that is really the only thing of significance that can derail the Cavs or Warriors moving forward.

Nope I'm watching WWE Backlash tonight

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Cavs vs Warriors. Who wins this time?

Warriors in 7. I think it will go 7 because I don't think the Warriors will jump out to a 2-0 lead like last season. I have a gut feeling the Cavs win Games 2 and 4 and 6. I don't think the Warriors lose Game 7 at home 2 years in a row though. Lightning/luck strikes once in a blue moon. I see the Warriors taking care of HCA in Game 7 this time around. What the Cavs pulled off last season was a borderline miracle by winning Game 7 at Golden State. I mean the Warriors went the last 5 minutes of the game without scoring and they still barely lost. Up until last season no team with HCA in the Finals had lost a Game 7 at home since 1978. It isn't happening again. If Cavs beat them it has to be in 6, JMO. Beating Curry/Durant/Thompson/Green in 6 will take a perfect effort from LeBron and his crew.

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I think the Cavs will win in 6 or 7. LeBron is just playing out of his mind. Not that GS couldn't still win as they are obviously very talented too, but LeBron is just on another universe right now.

LeBron won't have the NBA to bail him out this time

7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

LeBron won't have the NBA to bail him out this time

LeBron is clearly the best player in the league and as you know I don't even like him. Having said that the Warriors IMO have the better team but it's not by much. This is where not having HCA might finally bite LeBron in the rear.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

LeBron is clearly the best player in the league and as you know I don't even like him. Having said that the Warriors IMO have the better team but it's not by much. This is where not having HCA might finally bite LeBron in the rear.

Yes he's the best player in the league. I'm not questioning that. I'm saying he won't be bailed out this time

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Live from Chicago..

Randy Orton is the headliner..?

I miss Rusev and Lana (actually, I miss Lana)

Yep. Orton is defending the WWE Championship against Jinder Mahal. And Kevin Owens is defending the United States Championship against AJ Styles. KO and AJ are my favorites on Smackdown. And to the point about Lana, yes I miss her. She's a babe. But my favorite girl is Sasha Banks. Good lord she's a total smoke show

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Magic really wants PG him being from there even helps and I'm sure he will get Westbrook too 

That's why I think at worse we can get their #2 and Ingram and maybe even Randle. Magic and the Lakers are hungry for a SuperStar in LA and PG is from there. PG would also attract other Free Agents and Magic knows this.

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Yep. Orton is defending the WWE Championship against Jinder Mahal. And Kevin Owens is defending the United States Championship against AJ Styles. KO and AJ are my favorites on Smackdown. And to the point about Lana, yes I miss her. She's a babe. But my favorite girl is Sasha Banks. Good lord she's a total smoke show

What channel is that on?

5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I saw the 'Total Divas' show a few weeks ago and my goodness..the Divas are all well....divas.

Obviously many of the wrestlers are much different out of the ring.....except for one: 'The Miz'

The Miz is exactly the same smart aleck clown out of the ring......that he is in it

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I saw the 'Total Divas' show a few weeks ago and my goodness..the Divas are all well....divas.

Obviously many of the wrestlers are much different out of the ring.....except for one: 'The Miz'

The Miz is exactly the same smart aleck clown out of the ring......that he is in it

Total Divas is really dumb. And you're correct about The Miz. However, he's one of the best heels in WWE

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Remember when the Miz was on the Real World MTV lmao. That was like back in 2000. I remember when Dick the Bruiser used to wrestle, I was real young then. He was something else, that was before the Hogan days. Remember Zeus, he was a scary individual. The Ultimate Warrior was an awesome dude back in the day too. I like the Rock but he doesn't wrestle anymore does he?

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Total Divas is really dumb. And you're correct about The Miz. However, he's one of the best heels in WWE

Good Lord.....I gained more respect for Cena and Daniel Bryan...

....married to the Bella twins,.because those girls are portrayed as crazy cat emotional roller-coasters..

I agree.  'The Miz' s good for the shows....I just cant get over how his character pretty much IS him.

He's got his hands full with his wife, too 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I hate KO so much lol Ziggler is the best in the wwe they just shaft him none stop 

Part of that was due to Cena. But they really shaft Wyatt too. They always put Wyatt in these high profile feuds but he never wins any of them. He can't be believable if he can never win

15 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Part of that was due to Cena. But they really shaft Wyatt too. They always put Wyatt in these high profile feuds but he never wins any of them. He can't be believable if he can never win

Yep he is getting the Ziggler treatment for sure they did the exact same thing to him he never won 

16 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I used to love the wwe I still do but sure don't watch it like I used to. I just got sick of seeing the same people win over and over and all the really talented workers would get buried it's terrible 

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I used to love the wwe I still do but sure don't watch it like I used to. I just got sick of seeing the same people win over and over and all the really talented workers would get buried it's terrible 

It's getting better now. I still hate how they push Roman Reigns but that's another story

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm about 90% sure PG will be leaving us for absolutely ZERO. teams know it's a 1 year rental and the Celtics and Lakers know they will be able to sign him after next season 

WE have no reason to trade Paul George now..

....our management isn't assuming we'll be .500 again next year

..and they shouldnt be

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They just know, they have their own Baseball team and legends who were mommy and daddy geeses lmao. They are smart actually and all it takes is one to sense where food is at, then after that the flock comes.

and they secretly root for the Cardinals and the Orioles

18 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

WE have no reason to trade Paul George now..

....our management isn't assuming we'll be .500 again next year

..and they shouldnt be

Exactly no one will trade for him anyway he will just walk after next season