Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts training camp on national TV

cbear

They have done interviews with Pagano and Gore today, but the clips were all from yesterday when the film crew was in town.

That crew has moved on to Cleveland for today. I was expecting more coverage yesterday but that didn't happen.

I think the Network hates us for blowing the whistle on the Pats... :angry:   haha

They have done interviews with Pagano and Gore today, but the clips were all from yesterday when the film crew was in town.

That crew has moved on to Cleveland for today. I was expecting more coverage yesterday but that didn't happen.

I think the Network hates us for blowing the whistle on the Pats... :angry:haha

all sports networks love deglategate

NFL Network just hyped that they were going live at Colts practice this eve.

Guess they left some of the camera crew in Anderson.  YAY!

Was planning to be there tonight but had a family thing come up that threw a wrench in the works...

Oh Well, Family First!

Sean O'Hara picked AJ and TY as the most dynamic duo tonight. He said AJ could have a career year.

TD picked Jordy and Cobb They liked CJ and Tate to but didn't go that way because of Stafford

The only thing that could prevent AJ and TY from being the most dynamic receiving duo is Moncrief, Fleener, Allen, and maybe Dorsett and Carter.

I was listening to Aaron Rodgers.  He basically said they go where the defense isn't.  Nelson and Cobb get the most balls because they're mostly open.  But when teams start rolling coverage their way he can go to Adams, etc.

Our offense is at least as dynamic.