Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best selling jerseys by state.

Dr. Guildo

Interesting but Dicks has control over what it stocks so.........I'm not so sure about the panthers in hawaii

Well I think the idea is that it wants to sell the most jersey's so it iwll put the jersey there that makes the most profit.  In states where there is no team, they can look to other ways to find out what jersey would sell best in that area.  I'm not sure how they would, as I'm no statistician, but they don't just throw a bunch of random jerseys in a store and hope for the best.

If the Colts are so popular in Nevada, maybe Jim Irsay should adopt a sister city over there like Reno or something. If you wanna sell a ton of merchandise, pick a densely populated area, hold a press ceremony, & call it the Blue Horseshoe's second sanctuary & LOS home. Jim could make some nice additional pocket change doing that. 

Well I think the idea is that it wants to sell the most jersey's so it iwll put the jersey there that makes the most profit.  In states where there is no team, they can look to other ways to find out what jersey would sell best in that area.  I'm not sure how they would, as I'm no statistician, but they don't just throw a bunch of random jerseys in a store and hope for the best.

I guess but I don't understand Hawaii

Montana must love to be miserable

The Una Bomber AKA Ted Kaczynski was caught there in Montana by the FBI on April 3, 1996 & the Black Hole Oakland Raiders fanbase caters to a criminal atmosphere in their global marketing appeal with their dark grey & black color schemes so therefore, Montana's desolation & the Raiders ominous team aura actually works well together BOTT. 

Why do the Minnesota Vikings have so much popularity beyond the Twin Cities into both N. Dakota & S. Dakota? It would make more sense if the 2 Dakota states were Packers or Chiefs fans to me. 

I will admit that QB Teddy Bridgewater looks like their best QB since Warren Moon & Brett Favre, but the Vikings fandom historically speaking does not warrant occupying 3 entire states. They are gaining respectability fast though with HC Mike Zimmer & OC Norv Turner though.  

No one understands Hawaii. 

Tell me about it OPC. Off the top of my head without seeing a US Map, I would have said Hawaii would support the San Diego Chargers because fans from warm weather climate regions tend to follow other tropical location spots on average. Also, North Carolina is humid & sticky vs California & the Aloha State which is often cool & breezy temperature wise. 

The Una Bomber AKA Ted Kaczynski was caught there in Montana by the FBI on April 3, 1996 & the Black Hole Oakland Raiders fanbase caters to a criminal atmosphere in their global marketing appeal with their dark grey & black color schemes so therefore, Montana's desolation & the Raiders ominous team aura actually works well together BOTT. 

I almost made a Unabomber joke but thought better of it, hehehe. Oklahoma going to the Browns is by far the most perplexing to me because I see no reason for them being fans of the team.