Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh at Carolina (9-21-14)

oldunclemark

Carolina is kind of overrated in my opinion and Pittsburgh just came off two consecutive division games that are always tough in the AFC North. I don't think Pittsburgh is THAT good but they are certainly not a bad team IMO.

Plus they have Legarrate "Smokey" Blount who just pounded in another score.

Carolina is kind of overrated in my opinion and Pittsburgh just came off two consecutive division games that are always tough in the AFC North. I don't think Pittsburgh is THAT good but they are certainly not a bad team IMO.

Plus they have Legarrate "Smokey" Blount who just pounded in another score.

That is a great name

Well there you have it.

Told you fellas all summer that the Panthers are not that good.

They look good against cupcake teams but give them someone that can keep a drive going and that defense looks awful.

No way they are lucking into winning 12 games this year.

Oh and ROMAN HARPER is on the team, now Panthers fans will know how I have felt the past 6 years watching him miss a tackle, blow coverage, and then chase down the running back after a 20 yard gain.

Pittsburgh has one scary offense (when they are clicking). The weakness to that offense is the lack receiving threats other than AB. The defense on the other hand looks to be a mediocre D. The D-line has lots of talent but the pass rushers just aren't consistent. The secondary isn't the greatest either. They do have a potential top 5 inside duo with Shazier and Timmons. Those guys will be amazing for years to come.

Well there you have it.

Told you fellas all summer that the Panthers are not that good.

They look good against cupcake teams but give them someone that can keep a drive going and that defense looks awful.

No way they are lucking into winning 12 games this year.

Oh and ROMAN HARPER is on the team, now Panthers fans will know how I have felt the past 6 years watching him miss a tackle, blow coverage, and then chase down the running back after a 20 yard gain.

You say every team is overrated.