Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL photo of all 31 head coaches.

ReMeDy

BjgEjbcIQAAwdBu.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/all-the-nfl-coaches-but-one-posed-for-a-group-photo--one-guess-who-didn-t-152446640.html

Yup, all 31. Always a yearly tradition. There may be a higher quality one floating out there somewhere. What I find interesting is Sean Payton is there, but he isn't part of the NFL Coaches Association, so not sure why he's taking an exception to this photo gathering when Belichick isnt.

It is kind of bizarre to see NFL coaches dress themselves out of team colors like a casual Friday workday isn't it? Andy Reid what's with the ProBowl Hawaiian t-shirt? It makes an impression alright just not 1 that I would chose I guess. Oh well, to each their own I suppose. 

Maybe because he was too busy attending the Florida/Pittsburgh game with his girlfriend.

Btw, I think we need to take up a collection and buy Bill a larger shirt.  That looks bad.

2014_NCAA_Tournament_Bill_Belichick_Girl

Just once as a vu deja [something never seen before] experience, I wanna see an older woman/girlfriend with a young pup new NFL coach in my lifetime. Just to level the dating playing field IMHO. 

Do you think that if Tom Coughin [in a blue t-shirt] & Rex Ryan [in a green t-shirt] switched t-shirts the media personnel assembled there would tease them about being a traitor to their teams? Only teasing.

I can't take HC Bruce Arians seriously in that red hat. Actor Samuel L. Jackson can pull that look off, AZ Cardinals head honcho not so much...

Love ya Coach Pagano, but what's up with the orange creamsicle colors? Apparently, you are glad to see Lovie Smith return to his Tampa Bay Bucs roots. Lovie is a darn good coach I agree. :D  

John Fox, did you get that shirt free when you bought 2 bottles of purple robitussin cough medicine?  haha I kid; I kid.

robitussin-dm-20560_3.JPG

In all sincerity, I do prefer vibrant, noticeable colors that pop off the screen as opposed boring blazers & sports jackets. 

Do you think that if Tom Coughin [in a blue t-shirt] & Rex Ryan [in a green t-shirt] switched t-shirts the media personnel assembled there would tease them about being a traitor to their teams? Only teasing.

I can't take HC Bruce Arians seriously in that red hat. Actor Samuel L. Jackson can pull that look off, AZ Cardinals head honcho not so much...

Love ya Coach Pagano, but what's up with the orange creamsicle colors? Apparently, you are glad to see Lovie Smith return to his Tampa Bay Bucs roots. Lovie is a darn good coach I agree. :D  

Arians wears that hat often when he's not coaching.  It's weird for a football guy, because he looks like an actor or something like that.  Samuel L Jackson and Johnny Depp I know both wear hats like that.  I think several other male actors do that as well.  

Maybe because he was too busy attending the Florida/Pittsburgh game with his girlfriend.

Problem is Mike Tomlin was at that game, and he got in on the NFL coaches photo, so I can't see that being the case of conflict.

49300660-b1e8-11e3-9ae7-d12098e705f7_e03

okay, makes sense I guess   :scratch:   why isn't he in the Coaches' Union?

Not really sure. Maybe it's personal philosophy? My assumption is that the Coaches Union does what all unions do, but I honestly don't know a lot about the organization or what their mission would be. 

He apparently told reporters this morning:

Belichick was asked about being the only one among 32 head coaches to skip the group photo on Monday morning.

“I missed it. Maybe they can Photoshop me in there,” he quipped.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/03/25/bill-belichick-shows-lighter-side-owners-meetings/lEapNJ4OZuBJ9bV3F6ninN/story.html

Not really sure. Maybe it's personal philosophy? My assumption is that the Coaches Union does what all unions do, but I honestly don't know a lot about the organization or what their mission would be. 

Belichick was asked about being the only one among 32 head coaches to skip the group photo on Monday morning.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/03/25/bill-belichick-shows-lighter-side-owners-meetings/lEapNJ4OZuBJ9bV3F6ninN/story.html

thanks, for your response.

I'm sure the majority out there view his exclusion to be his choice, and part of his arrogance.   :dunno:

Btw, I think we need to take up a collection and buy Bill a larger shirt.  That looks bad.

2014_NCAA_Tournament_Bill_Belichick_Girl

he should cut the sleeves off

thanks, for your response.

I'm sure the majority out there view his exclusion to be his choice, and part of his arrogance.   :dunno:

I'm sure you're right, lol!  :thmup:

He's an interesting guy at the very least. Certainly does things his own way and apologizes to no one for it. Even for those who dislike him I would think that would be an admirable trait. 

“I think he’ll help our team,” he said of five-time Pro Bowl cornerback Darrelle Revis, widely regarded as one of the best – if not the best – cornerbacks in the NFL. That generic statement is so BB.  lmao

Sure Bill, arguably the best CB in the NFL next to Richard Sherman & Revis can merely contribute like a rookie on NE's squad. Cute Bill. Cute. Understated humor is seldom used anymore. Well played sir. 

"Maybe we could have a bake sale, raise some money for the cameras. We could do a car wash,” he joked. How pretty are the Patriots cheerleaders anyway? My car does have some salt on it. Hmmm...

I do like tight end Rob Gronkowski. A great athlete & a funny guy, but I just wish he'd stop dancing wildly at clubs & risking injury. Gronk has been out of the starting lineup so long now I have no idea what to expect from him this season actually. He's a pain in the butt to defend on the field, but I do love his competitive nature as an INDY rival. I can't lie GP. I find him very entertaining to watch. 

Problem is Mike Tomlin was at that game, and he got in on the NFL coaches photo, so I can't see that being the case of conflict.

49300660-b1e8-11e3-9ae7-d12098e705f7_e03

Yeah, I knew that.

I was just using this thread as an excuse to post that pic of Bill because it made me laugh.

My bad.  :hide: