Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Moore

Seems as if staton is ready to catch a ride to Arizona. Any thought about bringing Matt Moore in, I personally don't trust harnish as a backup. Moore has a 60% completion rating and thrown for over 5,000 yards in his career.

It depends. Is he worth paying a higher amount of money to when there is a very good chance he won't be needed?

The last two years, Matt Moore has made $2.5 Mill and $2.75 Mill....

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/matt-moore/

Stanton last year made $1.250  (might've been 1.225?)

This feels like highest bidder, which is not always the case.   Unless some teams are offering him a shot to be the starter??

I'm not ready to write-off Stanton, unless Arizona is selling opportunity.....    I suspect the Colts will want him back....

If he comes cheap, then yes. He appears to be a pretty decent locker room guy. Not to mention his light heartedness may keep things chill around Luck. I personally am impressed with how he handled the whole situation in Miami (His play should have earned him playing time prior to RT being named starter). He took it in stride and handled himself like a pro. Conversely though, I think he may still have starter aspirations...

Moore is a proven veteran.

Harnish has proved what in the NFL??

Why would you feel the same about those two???

I haven't seen Moore ever prove anything except that he is worthy of being a poor backup QB. Just my opinion, but I haven't ever seen much of anything from him that impresses me. Harnish hasn't proven anything either, but from the little I seen of him in preseason, he showed he wasn't overwhelmed or intimidated and yes I know that was against 3rd stringers and all, but it still showed me that the moment wasn't too big for him.