Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsguy510

1st Round?

Lets say that we pick at 26. Who do you guys think we should pick? I say Chance Warmack, but, if he's not available, I say we get Jonathan Cooper or Eric Fisher. I know that there is a Draft Forum, but I want to get the main boards general opinion.

Lets say that we pick at 26. Who do you guys think we should pick? I say Chance Warmack, but, if he's not available, I say we get Jonathan Cooper or Eric Fisher. I know that there is a Draft Forum, but I want to get the main boards general opinion.

way too soon

Have to either draft Chance Warmack or Barret Jones. If they are both gone I would say the value in the 1st round is gone for us and we should trade back to the 2nd round and aquire more picks. Should be able to get Elam or Rambo in the 2nd if we want to go safety like a lot of people seem to want us to.

Have to either draft Chance Warmack or Barret Jones. If they are both gone I would say the value in the 1st round is gone for us and we should trade back to the 2nd round and aquire more picks. Should be able to get Elam or Rambo in the 2nd if we want to go safety like a lot of people seem to want us to.

very interesting

Now seeing how Sheldon Richardson name is already becoming a very hot topic and moving up boards Id have to say Warmack or Jones if not them then Rhodes or Elam.

Any of these

O-Line: Warmack, Fisher

D-Line: Richardson, Jenkins, Hankins (been rumored to fall but I doubt it)

OLB: Jordan

CB: RHODES, Rhodes, and rhodes

S: Vaccaro and Phillips from Fresno St.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 4:25 EST  Jim Nantz and (El Blaberro Grande) Tony Romo Tracy Wolfson on CBS  Low 60s and sunny, over-under 54.5  in Azteca Stadium in Mexico City   El Senior Senor Tom Brady (231 of 343, 2,807 yards, 19 TDs, 2 INts) leads the Pats who have won five in arrow and he'll look for the 'Big Hombre' Rob Gronkowski (38 catches, 583 yards) What has happened to the Raiders (4-5)? Once 2-0, now they are lucky to be 4-5 (they got to play Miami last week) and this is a turning point if QB Derek Carr can roast the Patriots south of the border. Oakland would like a little more from Amari Cooper (38 catches, 462 yards) and Marshawn Lynch (86 carries, 323 yards). Oakland has only 13.5 QB sacks. Raider OLB Kahlil Mack had more than that last year by himself.      This looks like a back door cover for Oakland. In other words, the Patriots roll up a big lead and Oakland comes back with some feel-good scores.   Take the Raiders to cover and, if you can get seven,  take the points
    • Congrats to IU.   Rutgers got outplayed, outcoached, outeverything.
    • We don't know that to be fact that he would want full control. People keep saying that but in Indy it could be different? He did want it in SF but maybe he wouldn't now? If we made him the highest paid Coach or one of the highest paid he may be happy just Coaching.
    • I hope there isn't for the sake I hope nothing happened to a young lady. Didn't him and some other guys get accused of raping a girl there in Tallahassee? I guess this is different. As far as his play Cam had his ups and downs but then he came back...and Winston has a much better head on his shoulder I would say.
    • Yep...I think he is the same guy before the draft that grew up with Joe Mixon and told us he was going to be the next coming of Walter Payton or something like that. Just be careful because I think he is Kizers Agent.
  • Members

• B~Town

B~Town 523

• oldunclemark

oldunclemark 7,706

• danlhart87

danlhart87 966

• CanuckColt

CanuckColt 654

• Sumo63

Sumo63 35

• ColtsBlueFL