Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SilentHill

Injuries

13 posts in this topic

We play Jax in 4 days, we really need to keep a close eye on the Injuries sustained today. If we go in with the personnel we finished today's game I think it's a huge trap game.

Also, anyone know the status of MJD?

MJD was on crutches at the game today, I don't think he plays. I think Mathis will be okay, and is is just me or does Satele seem to get hurt every other game?

MJD was on crutches at the game today, I don't think he plays. I think Mathis will be okay, and is is just me or does Satele seem to get hurt every other game?

MJD is out for awhile it was said

MJD will come back just to play us on Thursday and then he'll go back to being injured! :funny:

Yeah we took some hits today. Mathis, Powers, Brown Satele and Justice. Hope for the best.

Brown and Satele being out doesn't really bother me. Mathis and Justice I would like to have, but I thought the other guys who stepped in today did well.

Shipley = Satele

He might even be better, so I'm ok with that, I'm more concerned with David, Mathis, Powers, and Justice,

I'd like to have Brown back, but Ballard is looking like a beast.

The injury I'm most worried about is actually Avery. An area that started out as one of our only strengths is slowing becoming a weakness. I like Hilton, but I don't like the idea of him being our 2nd receiver yet, and like even less the idea of Brazil being our #3. They're still rookies at the end of the day. I just hope Avery is ok. He was ballin today before he got injured

Shipley = Satele

He might even be better, so I'm ok with that, I'm more concerned with David, Mathis, Powers, and Justice,

I'd like to have Brown back, but Ballard is looking like a beast.

I know Shipley blew his block on his first snap. But I thought he did pretty well after that.

Powers being helps us....sorry, he is a liability...

I started calling Powers "Scab" because teams like to pick on him so much.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Which one would you like to make the roster saying we keep atleast 5 WR. It's possible we keep 6 but I think it's unlikely we only keep 4. Personally I like Tevaun Smith. I think he gives us a little bit more size and he can play outside better than chester can. I think Chester could be an excellent slot WR for us and a good punt returner however Bray can fill that same role and is proven in returns. I don't think Bray can play outside as well as smith and that's a big part of why i thinks he has an edge.
    • This is supposed to be a poll I'm sorry. Please delete @Superman
    • Which one would you like to make the roster saying we keep atleast 5 WR. It's possible we keep 6 but I think it's unlikely we only keep 4. Personally I like Tevaun Smith. I think he gives us a little bit more size and he can play outside better than chester can. I think Chester could be an excellent slot WR for us and a good punt returner however Bray can fill that same role and is proven in returns. I don't think Bray can play outside as well as smith and that's a big part of why i thinks he has an edge.
    • This is the obvious answer.....he just wasn't the right fit for this defense 
    • He could have severely impacted or potentially lost his leg -IF- the ATC had not acted quickly, decisively, and properly in that situation (stabilizing it, calling for paramedics for transport).  Because he did, they only have to worry about knee reconstruction. There's a good chance once swelling subsides and they can surgically repair it, they may also have a ruptured PCL, and possible MCL and LCL damage.  Also, there is concern for cartilage damage as well. The more involved and worse they are will impact recovery time, no doubt.   I'm not sure who reduced the knee dislocation and when (likely the Orthopedic surgeon at the hospital), but nerve and vessel injury has now been ruled out telling me they've determined TB has no numbness in his leg/foot and the pedal pulses can be palpated (felt) at his inner ankle and/or on top of the foot. So those potentially serious issues aren't a problem, from what we are told.   Since no nerve or blood supply problem, reconstruction and rehab is the game.  That depends, as mentioned, on thea mount and extent of ligament damage along with the ACL.  We will not know until they surgeons go in and make the repairs, and then we get an update. Remember TB doesn't have to be as 'recovered' as and Adrian Peterson or Wide Receiver.  and while ACL repair take 6-9 months, dislocated knee without nerve/Atery damage takes 9-12.  So, from my perspective,  TB could possibly be ready if no setbacks, and no nerve or arterial problems occur in recovery.  He's young, and Adrian Peterson, who defied his odds and recovered early, there to encourage him on that road to recovery.  I'm taking the optimistic road (unusual for me) on this one until a report comes out that makes me lower my head, and ultimately alter my timeline.  
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.