Photo

Injuries

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3374 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

We play Jax in 4 days, we really need to keep a close eye on the Injuries sustained today. If we go in with the personnel we finished today's game I think it's a huge trap game.

Also, anyone know the status of MJD?

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 TheJACKCOLT

TheJACKCOLT
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Yeah we took some hits today. Mathis, Powers, Brown Satele and Justice. Hope for the best.

#3 corgi

corgi
  • 2417 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

MJD was on crutches at the game today, I don't think he plays. I think Mathis will be okay, and is is just me or does Satele seem to get hurt every other game?

#4 deedub75

deedub75
  • 1684 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Knowing our luck, MJD will miraculously play on Thursday.
"I have 3 kids and no money. Why can't I have 3 money and no kids?" - Homer Simpson

#5 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

MJD was on crutches at the game today, I don't think he plays. I think Mathis will be okay, and is is just me or does Satele seem to get hurt every other game?

MJD is out for awhile it was said
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#6 deedub75

deedub75
  • 1684 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

MJD will come back just to play us on Thursday and then he'll go back to being injured! :funny:
"I have 3 kids and no money. Why can't I have 3 money and no kids?" - Homer Simpson

#7 cjrulli

cjrulli
  • 307 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

I enjoy Shipley anyways.

#8 BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792
  • 1044 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Yeah we took some hits today. Mathis, Powers, Brown Satele and Justice. Hope for the best.

Brown and Satele being out doesn't really bother me. Mathis and Justice I would like to have, but I thought the other guys who stepped in today did well.

#9 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3374 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Shipley = Satele

He might even be better, so I'm ok with that, I'm more concerned with David, Mathis, Powers, and Justice,

I'd like to have Brown back, but Ballard is looking like a beast.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

#10 A GM

A GM
  • 1679 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

The injury I'm most worried about is actually Avery. An area that started out as one of our only strengths is slowing becoming a weakness. I like Hilton, but I don't like the idea of him being our 2nd receiver yet, and like even less the idea of Brazil being our #3. They're still rookies at the end of the day. I just hope Avery is ok. He was ballin today before he got injured

I am "A GM," ...therefore, my decisions are infallable

#11 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7033 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Shipley = Satele

He might even be better, so I'm ok with that, I'm more concerned with David, Mathis, Powers, and Justice,

I'd like to have Brown back, but Ballard is looking like a beast.

I know Shipley blew his block on his first snap. But I thought he did pretty well after that.

#12 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4273 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Powers being helps us....sorry, he is a liability...
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#13 ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

• 1776 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Powers being helps us....sorry, he is a liability...

I started calling Powers "Scab" because teams like to pick on him so much.

This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell out of here. - Michael Scott

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates