Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierre Garcon

Golfr

He looked just as aggressive as ever... pointed at the back of his jersey... looked to be talking smack to the other team, did a flip into the endzone...

Yea, this guy is a little too pumped for football season if he's doing this first week of preseason.

He looked just as aggressive as ever... pointed at the back of his jersey... looked to be talking smack to the other team, did a flip into the endzone...

Yea, this guy is a little too pumped for football season if he's doing this first week of preseason.

yep.....

I am glad he is pumped IF I was a redskins fan I want him to be dying to prove he was worth every cent they spent on him, especially after FAT ALBERT did the exact opposite. (I can handle someone not living up to expecations if they bust fanny all the time, I cant stand busts that you can tell are just collecting a check.. hmm makes me think Texas tough guy in Baseball aka Josh "I like Popeyes" Beckett)

I'm sure he got a pretty good scolding from the HC after the unnecessary backflip into the endzone. The defender was still like two yards away from him he could've just ran it in lol. Other than that, not bad Garcon, not bad.

That and he's better than T.O. at this point.

You would hope he is, since TO is like 39....

But then again, TOs last year at 37, his first year with a team in which he didn't sign until preseason, had more yards, TDs, rec and a higher YPC than Pierre has had in any year in his entire career....