Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Team will turn to single-game tickets in chase for sellouts

shakedownstreet

The Indianapolis Colts are turning to single-game sales as they attempt to exhaust available tickets for the 2012 season and avoid having their streak of 79 consecutive home sellouts broken.

rest of story... http://www.indystar....xt|IndyStar.com

no real news here other than single game tickets are about to go on sale. i don't think they'll have any problem selling 1600 tickets to 8 home games. maybe later in the season if the product is gawd awful. but i doubt even that

I'm still hoping that there won't be any blackouts. I'm thinking that local TV and radio stations will purchase some to give away in promotions, and the single game tickets is an excellent way for those who can't afford season tickets to experience a game. LOS is an unbelievably beautiful stadium and and excellent place to take in a game. I already got tickets for the Jags and Bills games, trying to gather up the money to get a cpl more.

I still can't believe that there are still season tickets available. They must be single seat tickets way up in the high reaches of the stadium so the available seats may not be attractive to the local TV and radio stations. I know the product last year was awful but we have a new regime in place and the future is bright.

I still can't believe that there are still season tickets available. They must be single seat tickets way up in the high reaches of the stadium so the available seats may not be attractive to the local TV and radio stations. I know the product last year was awful but we have a new regime in place and the future is bright.

I know they might not be attractive, but as a last result kinda thing. I know some already have better seats that they give away now. I'm just thinking they might do it as a good gesture to keep games from being blacked out....if it even comes to that.

I'm all about going to a game or two, and I'm planning on it. I'd like to watch the Packers game in person, because, well they're good value for the buck.

Good news for people like me, who enjoy getting up on sundays at 11:55 and flipping on the game instead of waking up before the blue hairs and driving a couple hours to hang in a parking lot and drink cheap beer early.

I have a question about tickets. I know this doesn't belong here, but I'm too new to start a thread. We ordered that 3 game ticket package, one preseason and two reg season games, and they haven't showed up yet. Do they send them out after the season tickets are sent out or should we be getting worried? Thanks.

I'm all about going to a game or two, and I'm planning on it. I'd like to watch the Packers game in person, because, well they're good value for the buck.

Good news for people like me, who enjoy getting up on sundays at 11:55 and flipping on the game instead of waking up before the blue hairs and driving a couple hours to hang in a parking lot and drink cheap beer early.

We try to make a few games every year. I personally enjoy the "whole day" experience. Getting there a few hours before the game starts, mingling with other fans, and taking it all in. Nothing really compares to seeing a game at the Stadium, and LOS is an awesome Stadium.

We try to make a few games every year. I personally enjoy the "whole day" experience. Getting there a few hours before the game starts, mingling with other fans, and taking it all in. Nothing really compares to seeing a game at the Stadium, and LOS is an awesome Stadium.

I love going to games as well, but I drive a Land Rover. 100$ in gas back in forth from Ft.Wayne to Indy. A ticket, 100$. 2 not so good, expensive beers 20$.. If I start thinking about this to hard I'm going to scare my self off of going to a few games this year!

I love going to games as well, but I drive a Land Rover. 100$ in gas back in forth from Ft.Wayne to Indy. A ticket, 100$. 2 not so good, expensive beers 20$.. If I start thinking about this to hard I'm going to scare my self off of going to a few games this year!

I can appreciate that perspective. We also have a two hour drive to and from the games, and we normally make a weekend of it, staying at least one night in Indy. No-one said it was cheap. Just saying, once there, and taking in the entire experience, to me it's worth it. Go COLTS :cheer::coltslogo::fb: :shoe: :1colts:

Peoloe want to see us play well..not like last season...

If we win the first exhibition game and play well..the tickets will be sold quickly, i'd bet

Peoloe want to see us play well..not like last season...

If we win the first exhibition game and play well..the tickets will be sold quickly, i'd bet

Noooooooo! We won an exhibition game last year and look how the season turned out! I want to go back to losing all of the exhibition games and winning most of the regular season games followed by getting bounced out early in the playoffs. :thmup: