Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoffs for the Colts this year prediction

ruf

I think the colts will definitely win at arrow head. The chiefs have matt cassel.. Luck with zero experience and a blindfold is a better qb.

Luck has way more talent the Cassel, but just from your post you are forgetting he has to have an O Line that will protect him and Im saying it right now the Chiefs have the better O Line, they did last year and will this year barring a big improvement which seing as how the Colts will be in full pads tomorrow we will just how much better we got, Its still early but they have alot to improve on.......alot

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the colts will definitely win at arrow head. The chiefs have matt cassel.. Luck with zero experience and a blindfold is a better qb.

They also have Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe, and Eric Berry. I don't know if you've seen Berry play, but the words ball and hawk come to mind. Luck is going to have to watch out for him.

Luck may be the better quarterback, but KC has (A) the better overall roster, and (B) the home-field advantage, and Arrowhead is considered one of the tougher road sites to play, and © the game is in December when it's going to be bitterly cold.

That's many more positives for KC than for Indy.

Not saying we can't win, but, barring injuries, we'll be the underdog, and for good reason.

The better QB'ed team doesn't always win. As for KC, I think Green Bay had the better QB last year too in KC and it didn't seem to help them....

Tough to call the Colts. Too many new pieces, inexperienced pieces......a lot of puzzle pieces that have to come together. It's not like predicting New England or a team who you expect the same old same old from every season. When people predict this years Colts, no answer seems to be truly correct to me. You can make arguments for a lot of different records and directions for this team. Just hope for the best and have faith.

Whatever our destiny for 2012 is.....it will unfold before our eyes.

But, if this team DID make the playoffs, well then....it might end up rivaling other years as the most memorable Colts season of all time.

I will say this for the optimistic crew, every year since 2002 a team has gone from last in their division to first a year later. And every year it seems on average there are at least 5 new division winners. Many of our predictions will be wrong anyway, there will be suprise teams who take charge and we say "WTH did they come from?" And there will be teams who let people down.

Andrew Luck Says:

Q: What are your expectations? What would constitute a good season?

LUCK: “I think a good year is a Super Bowl. I’m a first-year player…I think we have a lot of great veterans. We’re going to approach every game and try and win it…You don’t prepare to lose….The work has been positive so far. The goal is to try to make the playoffs and have a chance to win a Super Bowl.”

Gotta love that quote from Andrew.

I'll be looking to see the improvement throughout the season, and to see if they can eventually get to a point where they really become cohesive. New schemes, offense and defense, new coaches, QB, so many rookies to depend on. It is gonna be tough, but oh how I hope they can pull a win out on New England. That would be epic!

Personally I think the defense is looking good from the stand point that players are recognizing where they need to be especially the front 7, The Secondary is a big concern still for me but I can see the front 7 should be pretty good I think, On a side note, I have Josh Chapman, Samson Satele, Jeff Linkenbach, Jerrell Freeman, Antoine Betheas autograph and a picture with Pat Mcafee