Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions

danlhart87

27-13 Colts. Colts are 2-2 in Nashville since I have been going to the game with my son. Will be there Sunday. Love to see Alex with 6 catches 229 yards and 3 tds. Make my day. Dread watching defense. Maybe the defense will perform good this week for a win.  Anyone tailgating in Nashville?

I know Levis has made bone-headed plays at bad times, but I imagine he'll have a good game if he plays us. I'm glad the Colts didn't draft him, but it's not like he's been worse than Richardson this season. 

Levis -     68.4% comp, 604 passing yards, 4 TD, 6 INT, 72.8 passer rating

Richardson - 50.6% comp, 654 passing yards, 3 TD, 6 INT, 60.2 passer rating

Colts 28, Titans 27

1 hour ago, BeanDiasucci said:

I know Levis has made bone-headed plays at bad times, but I imagine he'll have a good game if he plays us. I'm glad the Colts didn't draft him, but it's not like he's been worse than Richardson this season. 

Levis -     68.4% comp, 604 passing yards, 4 TD, 6 INT, 72.8 passer rating

Richardson - 50.6% comp, 654 passing yards, 3 TD, 6 INT, 60.2 passer rating

Colts 28, Titans 27

Proof that completion percentage  don't  mean much

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Proof that completion percentage  don't  mean much

I don't agree with that. Richardson has more yards than Levis this season because he has hit on a few long passes. That's great and we need it to continue. On the other hand, Richardson needs to get his completion percentage higher because you can't sustain drives with a 50% completion percentage. It's been all of nothing for him too often this season. That leads to an inconsistent offense with too many short possessions. 

Really hard to imagine the Colts winning after watching how bad the defense is. I think Levis will shine. If Flacco plays I think we eek out a win 31-28. If AR starts it’s probably more like 28-13 Titans. An AR lead offense can’t stay on the field long enough to give our defense a breather. Then again who knows? Maybe we’ll get some players back from

injury and that will help…

I believe that Levis will have a career game.  And not because he's all that good.

Our defense is dipping into the "historically bad" category.

It doesn't matter if Flacco starts or if Richardson starts.

It doesn't matter if JT plays or if he doesn't play.

There's nothing you can do when your defense doesn't stop anybody.

If Richardson starts:

Titans 30, Colts 17

If Flacco starts

Titans 30, Colts 28