Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions (merged)

Smonroe

The fighting Gus Bradleys a top 32 ranked defense travel to Tennessee where they tee off against the Mayo man, in a stunner the Colts blitz 10 all game and it works Will Levis feels pressure on his left big toe. Colts win 21-10......when asked after the game why he blitzed 10 guys, Coach Bradley said, "They can't cover anybody anyway it just made sense, I dont know why I didnt think of it earlier." 

Week 1: Joe Mixon had 159 rushing yards - his most since 2021

Week 2: Josh Jacobs had 151 rushing yards - his most since 2022

Week 3: Caleb Williams had 363 passing yards - his most ever

Week 4: Justin Fields had 367 passing yards - his most ever

Week 5: Trevor Lawrence had 371 passing yards - his most ever

Week 6: So what is Will Levis & Company going to do?

I mean, what more does it take for Irsay to see there’s a real problem here? We can debate all day WHAT the problem is, but we undeniably have a problem. 

It’s exhausting seeing this week after week. 

1 hour ago, Sporto4323 said:

I mean, what more does it take for Irsay to see there’s a real problem here? We can debate all day WHAT the problem is, but we undeniably have a problem. 

The above is really , really ugly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Before the draft when we didn’t know who we would take there was a few of us said he played a lot like luck. I wasn’t saying he was as good. But he does play like him.

I think there is a big difference in what those two have between their ears.

4 hours ago, Sporto4323 said:

I mean….. all this talk about having faith and the only people that should have faith is the opposing team, cause we’re 100% so far in giving someone the game of their life 

4 hours ago, Sporto4323 said: