Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you see any progress with Richardson?

Smonroe

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Do you understand what development means? If you wasn't impressed with his play today then you are not a fan of his. 

Shame.

What are you the say all for every fan? Fan since 72. Can be fan of team as whole but doesn't mean if a player is not playing well don't have to automatically think is so. Shame on you for not being objective.

Edited by JColts72
Update
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

What are you the say all for every fan? Fan since 72. Can be fan of team as whole but doesn't mean if a player is not playing well don't have to automatically think is so. Shame on you for not being objective.

I don't speak for anyone but myself. 

Objective thinking is paramount.  

1 minute ago, compuls1v3 said:

LOL.  2 opposite  answers.  I hope he got benched.   He needed to slide there.   Got to keep him accountable. 

I had no issue with Shane going the rest of the game with Flacco. Flacco was doing exactly what he was brought in to do.  

Win a game when called upon 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

LOL.  2 opposite  answers.  I hope he got benched.   He needed to slide there.   Got to keep him accountable. 

I am probably on Budweiser #15 by now after this big win so whatever I say just go with it Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV- It was Shane though that kept him out. AR's injury is like a week or 2 injury. 

2 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I said I would allow him to run out the year before being  critical of him. However, the injuries are really starting to worry me. Only 2 years in the league and he is losing valuable reps and he needs to be much better and learn to go down.

Just my "crazy" eyes of course, but AR does not look 6'5 255# to me, although I'm sure the combine measurements are correct.  Comparisons to Josh Allen physically just isn't there, IMO. 

And, he kinda looks too much like a rag doll when he gets tackled for how big he's supposed to be.  Very un-Allen-ish.  Even un-Levis-ish.  Lamar looks more athletic and in control of himself when he gets tackled, and he's fairly small.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Just my "crazy" eyes of course, but AR does not look 6'5 255# to me, although I'm sure the combine measurements are correct.  Comparisons to Josh Allen physically just isn't there, IMO. 

And, he kinda looks too much like a rag doll when he gets tackled for how big he's supposed to be.  Very un-Allen-ish.  Even un-Levis-ish.  Lamar looks more athletic and in control of himself when he gets tackled, and he's fairly small.

Levis has more muscle mass, AR is tall, so he is built different. AR looks 6'6 to me so he comes off looking less muscular if that makes sense.

3 minutes ago, presto123 said:

My prediction before the season ever started was that Richardson wouldn't make it until halfway through the season without getting injured. Here we are. 3 and a half games in.

Steichen pretty much said if colts hadn’t had the 17/0 lead he would have kept playing. It’s not that serious 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Steichen pretty much said if colts hadn’t had the 17/0 lead he would have kept playing. It’s not that serious 

Hope that is the case. We are going to win too many games to draft Manning.  lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If he’s not really hurt, then he needs to be in there for his development. They don’t hardly play him in preseason games, so when does he get experience?