Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Colts predictions

danlhart87

9 hours ago, CardiacColts said:

I am feeling optimistic for this game. The Bears have some talent, but they are currently in disarray as well. This is the best opportunity we are going to get here in the first few games to put a W on the board. I’m hoping we can make it count.

I can’t help but wonder if we have an accountability or culture problem on the team though. I’m praying we don’t have a culture problem. But I just came across a clip of EJ Speed, getting interviewed about how the run defense can improve, and his first response was to blame the O and say that putting some points on the board wouldn’t hurt. That left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. 

Really hoping that Shane can show us all that he’s the right guy to lead this team. But we may be at more of a tipping point than we realize.

Yeah I didn't like the comment either

9 hours ago, CardiacColts said:

... But I just came across a clip of EJ Speed, getting interviewed about how the run defense can improve, and his first response was to blame the O and say that putting some points on the board wouldn’t hurt. That left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth...

I watched the interview too, and thought it quite hypocritical, that Speed, coming off such an awful performance himself, would criticize the offense

On 9/17/2024 at 3:56 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bears defense is really good. It gave them a chance to win Sunday. Colts need to get the offense going Sunday,

Bears D bailed Williams out week one.  I only wish the Colts could do the same for Richardson. 

• Like 1