Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Preseason #3: Colts @ Bengals, Thursday, August 22, 2024, 8:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The play before Qtr ended, AR could have took off and ran and probably gained 20 yards. I seen the opening, I am sure he did too. He was smiling about it. You getting worked up over nothing JMO.

a whole lot of nothing… 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Disappointed the offense hasn’t looked better against backups. But Richardson is always better when he is unleashed and doesn’t have a limited playbook.

And we don’t want to show the Texans anything. The opener is fast approaching. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The play before Qtr ended, AR could have took off and ran and probably gained 20 yards. I seen the opening, I am sure he did too. He was smiling about it. You getting worked up over nothing JMO.

I’m not really worked up, but we should be thrashing their third stringers with our first stringers preseason or not. Except for the first series AR looks bad. 

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

I’d do the same if I were him. And I bet you would too, truth be told, if you were in his situation. 

Nope. I think players demanding to redo their contract when they still have a year or two left on it is a bad trend. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

On a bright note, AR has not ran one time

I’ve noticed Richardson has much better accuracy on vertical throws.

He struggles on 15-20 yard crossers & hitting receivers out of their break on out routes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I’m not really worked up, but we should be thrashing their third stringers with our first stringers preseason or not. Except for the first series AR looks bad. 

He isn't running at all, it's a vanilla offense so I am not really worried.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Nope. I think players demanding to redo their contract when they still have a year or two left on it is a bad trend. 

it’s not a trend. It’s been happening for a while and not going away. People use leverage every single day in negotiating contracts. I mean the former president did it all the time with his business- why should billionaire franchise owners have the benefit of total leverage over players when it’s not reality? 

• Like 1