Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aug 14th 6 pm joint practices with Cardinals

22 hours ago, AKB said:

im on here to acknowledge that i still think ballard was wrong about Jones and Baker Jr.... but Abraham I think is gonna be a steal. 

I was saying it before the game, and he's now been ranked the best defensive rookie week 1 by pff with a 92.2

Please please please let me watch him learn as a rookie vs Baker Jr or Flowers getting torched 

How many practices have you been to?

28 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Sign Gilmore at this rate if we aren’t getting a good safety in Simmons. He knows the system & we’re ready to compete now 

I am not sure that would help.  That sounds more like a product of Bradley’s defense and playing off.  Granted I didn’t see it.

46 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If I understand this tweet….  The person posting it (AR5) thinks AD Mitchell is 6’4”.   He’s not.   Mitchell is 6’2”.   

I don’t know if that’s from the Richardson family or not?   

Just trying to verify. 

• Like 1

I can’t see a reunion with Gilmore considering how it ended.  He probably doesn’t want to return nor do I think Ballard wants a guy back who asked to be traded.  I wouldn’t mind someone like Witherspoon be brought in. I have my doubts about Brents staying healthy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeyecolt said:

I can’t see a reunion with Gilmore considering how it ended.  He probably doesn’t want to return nor do I think Ballard wants a guy back who asked to be traded.  I wouldn’t mind someone like Witherspoon be brought in. I have my doubts about Brents staying healthy. 

I don’t think it ended badly.  Ballard doing him a solid really considering all of the factors.  I would bet they parted on good terms.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I don’t think it ended badly.  Ballard doing him a solid really considering all of the factors.  I would bet they parted on good terms.  

They like Jones.  I could see a vet for depth being more likely than a guy who will expect to start. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

I think it was more so Ballard trying to do Gilmore a favor. An older vet going into a rebuild after a terrible season. I think we only got a 6th round pick for him? I didn’t think Gilmore truly asked for a trade either it felt ver amicable 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I removed the other post whose author's display name was "AR5" (not the Colts QB). The post contained an expletive that skirted the site filter.  I kept what I thought you wanted to share and it has no swear words.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I removed the other post whose author's display name was "AR5" (not the Colts QB). The post contained an expletive that skirted the site filter.  I kept what I thought you wanted to share and it has no swear words.

Thank you for doing your unpaid job and thank you for doing it so well.

• Like 2