Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Preseason Game #1: Broncos @ Colts, August 11th, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, tweezy32 said:

AD will have more yards than Pittman. Watch! 

Maybe.  I'm not sure Richardson and a workhorse WR like Pittman are a good match.  For what Pittman does to work, you need an accurate QB.

Just now, #12. said:

Maybe.  I'm not sure Richardson and a workhorse WR like Pittman are a good match.  For what Pittman does to work, you need an accurate QB.

Pittman is going to have many more deep shots with a guy that has an arm. Look how good he was with Carson. Carson got it down field to him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Not going to find it. He's not living up to what he was hyped to be, but he's better than what we had at the end of Vinny's career and in 2021...

anyone was better then Vinny's final season...talk about falling off a cliff,,,,that was awful

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Depends on who the quarterback is

Not sure it does. More likely to be 4th than he is 1st. Pittman and Downs will for sure have more, and far more... Pierce likely gets more reps and has more. Might even have a tightend with more. Lower the expectation.

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Gay did win us that Ravens game, hope he can repeat that through the season.

That's why I say you won't find someone. They aren't going back to having a liability out there. He's not a liability. He's just not the asset he was hyped up to be. Hope he performs better this year and wins us some games.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

AR's accuracy is still suspect. 

Tell us how you felt about Granson letting up on the well thrown crosser!

You won't find Anyone posting here that comments on it. Just one person after another that missed what was right before your eyes, if one actually watches the game. 

Just now, IinD said:

This secondary doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

Still early I get it, but I could see the entire thing being terrible (cb's/S's)...

Oof

This is the concern with the secondary. It's not necessarily the starting group (Brents, Jones, Moore, Blackmon, Cross)... It's the depth which is highly concerning. Not looking good.

• Like 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Inside the tackle defense has been so soft. 

Buck isn't playing and Stewart only played the first few series. Depth behind those two is poo though. We need Davis back and for that move to work out.

• Like 1

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

Tell us how you felt about Granson letting up on the well thrown crosser!

You won't find Anyone posting here that comments on it. Just one person after another that missed what was right before your eyes, if one actually watches the game. 

Looks like an inaccurate throw to me.

• Like 1