Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp 4 pm Aug 4th

2 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Thanks for these posts I’m recovering from septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery and been out on a loop. Finally getting my splints out on Monday thank god.

Hope you have a speedy recovery. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JediXMan said:

Thanks for these posts I’m recovering from septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery and been out on a loop. Finally getting my splints out on Monday thank god.

Get well soon! 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Captain_Colts1317 said:

I’ll be there today with the family. Will be my first time seeing AR in person. Excited! 

I know you trying to enjoy but whenever you get a chance can you update us?

47 minutes ago, Captain_Colts1317 said:

I will when the kids allow it. lol 

34 minutes ago, IinD said:

Just leave them in the car, we need updates :D

Just remember to crack the window open and leave them with a bowl of water. They'll be fine, promise. 👍

😂

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 3 things - we are going to get Uneven from AR, but you have got to love the fact that he is so fun to watch.    Mallory on the Inactive List was a travesty, that better be the last time that happens.    I just hope the injury to DBuck is not bad, we need him, because next man up behind him is poor. 
    • Load up the box and for dogs sake don’t let Willis run.     Our DBs were not bad, let them man up.     Oh yeah, let’s see if the Oline shows up this time.  
    • It's really hard to remember that it's like ARs 18th game since high school.  But one of the things that irks me is you here stories about guys like Josh Allen who also had a small-ish collegiate career.  And the big knock on him was similar to AR, which is that his throwing mechanics and accuracy were a huge work in progress.  Yet he came into the NFL and you barely heard anything about accuracy.  With AR, I feel like it's not being discussed enough.    The 2 missed TDs were bad and at least he made good on one of them.  But the other, that would have been a TD that could have given us the lead with like 5 minutes left in the 2nd IRC.  And then to end that drive with a bad interception just left a horribly sour taste in everyone's mouth.
    • I have to disagree, it is on Gus because you have to know your personnel.  Putting Cross on an elite WR on an island in a goal situation is asking for a TD.  Even if cross played him tight, Diggs is good enough to still get open.  It’s not like we had Patrick Surtain out there on him.     That’s on Gus.  One aspect of coaching is putting your players in position to possibly succeed.  As I said above, Diggs v Cross 1on1 in ANY situation, I’m going with Diggs every time.
  • Members

• PackersNation

PackersNation 56

• husker61

husker61 372

• smittywerb

smittywerb 1,596

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,542

• Moe

Moe 622

• gnet550