Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

YouTube TV 2024 Sunday Ticket $199 Special ends May 16th

2 hours ago, cjwhiskers said:

Sunday ticket only or did you sign up for YouTube tv too? Where are you seeing this deal?

That rate is only for those that have a youtube subscription . It's around $430 if you buy the NLF ticket alone.

Whoever knows about this, I could use some help. When I go into my app, it says it is set to renew on August 11 at the full price. 

How can I cancel that auto-renewal, and purchase it now at the discounted rate? It says it’s $300 something for just Sunday Ticket. I would like to get that price before May 16. 

When I go to cancel though, it keeps sticking me in a boot loop of going from the app, which routes me to a browser, which then routes me right back to where I started in the app. It’s a bit frustrating. 

Grateful for any knowledge you can drop on me! 

12 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Just signed up.  $49.75 per month for four months.  Only got it so I can watch the Colts - so, yes this is the appropriate spot.  LOL

:lecture:

Is that deal for existing YouTube tv customers?

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

I think it's for existing and new.  I'm a long time YTTV customer and added the Ticket last night.

Explain the title please.  March 16 and $199?   What year.  And youre paying $200 in four months.   

13 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

I think it's for existing and new.  I'm a long time YTTV customer and added the Ticket last night.

I think it's only for new subscribers to YouTube tv. Existing ,loyal customers like myself need to bend over.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I think it's only for new subscribers to YouTube tv. Existing ,loyal customers like myself need to bend over.

No sir.  I signed up last night with no issue.  Been with YTTV for three years.

19 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Explain the title please.  March 16 and $199?   What year.  And youre paying $200 in four months.   

Add Sunday Ticket to your YouTube TV subscription for the 2024 season for a total of 199.00.  One can pay the added cost all at once or over a four-month period.  

• Like 1

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Add Sunday Ticket to your YouTube TV subscription for the 2024 season for a total of 199.00.  One can pay the added cost all at once or over a four-month period.  

Aah, now it makes sense.

Here’s another (mods this is all legal!) way to watch the Colts:

Firestick or Smart TV.

VPN (everyone should be using one)

Paramount app if you have cable, paramount plus if you don’t.

Fox TV app

On a side note, Sunday Ticket pricing is starting to tick me off. Each year it increases but the number of games on it decreases. This year they don't show Sunday Night games, Monday night games,Thursday Night games, Friday  games, Christmas day games....etc ..etc  As more and more of these games get spread out over all the different apps, the price should go down ...not up 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Just signed up.  $49.75 per month for four months.  Only got it so I can watch the Colts - so, yes this is the appropriate spot.  LOL

:lecture:

Me too

49 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

On a side note, Sunday Ticket pricing is starting to tick me off. Each year it increases but the number of games on it decreases. This year they don't show Sunday Night games, Monday night games,Thursday Night games, Friday  games, Christmas day games....etc ..etc  As more and more of these games get spread out over all the different apps, the price should go down ...not up 

It's been a while since I've had it, but they never used to show non-Sunday games.  Those games are always on a network, or now on a subscription app like Prime.

What ticked me off is that they wouldn't offer a one team ticket.  I would just get it to watch the Colts.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

It's been a while since I've had it, but they never used to show non-Sunday games.  Those games are always on a network, or now on a subscription app like Prime.

What ticked me off is that they wouldn't offer a one team ticket.  I would just get it to watch the Colts.

I know ..I wish they had a one team option.

Looks like if you have had YouTube tv and got the ticket last year, your reward for loyalty is ,you get to pay $350 this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I know ..I wish they had a one team option.

Looks like if you have had YouTube tv and got the ticket last year, your reward for loyalty is ,you get to pay $350 this year.

Back when I had DirectTV, I used to call up and complain that they gave it to the new people and not the loyal subscribers.  I got it free every time.  Sometimes it took more than one call, but it always worked.

Then I dumped DirectTV but I still watch the Colts every week.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We switched off cable to YouTube tv and love it. What’s ridiculous about the Sunday ticket is they are now doing all these exclusive games so now if you want the exclusive games you have to subscribe to all these other services or nfl plus(which you can only watch on mobile)

As Earth Wind and Fire sang long ago — “That’s the Way of the World.”

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

As Earth Wind and Fire sang long ago — “That’s the Way of the World.”

Just curious - how does YouTube know what your local channels are?  Is it ip based, zip code, billing address, etc?   

I wouldn’t think it would be billing address since a lot of people have two residences.  

11 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

GPS-data if logging in via cell phone; IP if logging in from home router.

So you're saying that if someone had a VPN (legal and recommended), YouTube would give you the local channels of whatever city that VPN is set to?  Well, that's interesting....

2 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

So you're saying that if someone had a VPN (legal and recommended), YouTube would give you the local channels of whatever city that VPN is set to?  Well, that's interesting....

I didn’t say that, but you may be right.  Never tried.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

NOTE TO ADMINS - Please delete this thread.  I was only trying to help Colt fans.  It seems it caused more confusion than anything else.

YOYO

I actually think they should keep this up. I would have missed the discount deadline had you not posted. So thank you! 

That said, I figured my situation out. If you have purchased Sunday ticket in the past, it is likely scheduled to auto renew on August 11. You need to actually cancel the subscription and then re-sign up to get the discount. Just got mine, locked and loaded for the season.

Thanks for saving me $100 Homie! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I actually think they should keep this up. I would have missed the discount deadline had you not posted. So thank you! 

That said, I figured my situation out. If you have purchased Sunday ticket in the past, it is likely scheduled to auto renew on August 11. You need to actually cancel the subscription and then re-sign up to get the discount. Just got mine, locked and loaded for the season.

Thanks for saving me $100 Homie! 

Woohoo!  My pleasure.:strong:

• Thanks 1

• NFLfan changed the title to YouTube TV 2024 Sunday Ticket $199 Special ends May 16th
8 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We switched off cable to YouTube tv and love it. What’s ridiculous about the Sunday ticket is they are now doing all these exclusive games so now if you want the exclusive games you have to subscribe to all these other services or nfl plus(which you can only watch on mobile)

I think you can watch it on a Smart TV too, not just on mobile. 

NFL+ does not give you as much as Sunday Ticket. NFL+  does not allow one to watch Sunday afternoon games (in Eastern and Central Time zones) live unless the games are local. NFL+ does allow one to watch prime time games, international games, and Saturday games live.

NFL+ allows one to watch  recordings of games after the games have ended. Last year, it also game access to Red Zone, which I like.

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

NFL+ does not give you as much as Sunday Ticket. NFL+  does not allow one to watch Sunday afternoon games (in Eastern and Central Time zones) live unless the games are local. NFL+ does allow one to watch prime time games, international games, and Saturday games live.

NFL+ allows one to watch  recordings of games after the games have ended. Last year, it also game access to Red Zone, which I like.

We watch Sunday ticket on the tv. Love having it on the phone when we have plans or what not. As an out of market Colts fan, Sunday ticket is a game changer! 

• Like 1

I had Sunday ticket last year on YouTube tv for$200. No options this year but to reup at the $349 price ( I think it jumps to $450 after today but don't quote me,) and, because I live in the great state of NY, I can't pay in monthly installments. NY wants their tax revenue asap I guess. What a great way to treat loyal customers in good standing. :facepalm:

13 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Nope you can’t  AirPlay nfl plus.  Only mobile. I know why they did it but it was still annoying.

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I had Sunday ticket last year on YouTube tv for$200. No options this year but to reup at the $349 price ( I think it jumps to $450 after today but don't quote me,) and, because I live in the great state of NY, I can't pay in monthly installments. NY wants their tax revenue asap I guess. What a great way to treat loyal customers in good standing. :facepalm:

Just call Reggie Miller, he owns NY, he will set it up where you can pay monthly Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just call Reggie Miller, he owns NY, he will set it up where you can pay monthly Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Just an FYI...Upstate NY ..finger lakes area...is not NYC. I could care less about the Knicks.

• Like 1

I don’t want to pay for the TV package monthly…nor will I pay their ridiculous prices. I used to get the Student NFL ticket from DirecTV and it was only $100 for the whole season and I could watch wherever on my mobile devices….that was a great deal and I did it for many years in a row.

I can confirm that last year I did pay for NFL+ and I just watched the games sometimes after it was over…and with that subscription you can watch local live broadcasts…so I would use BitDefender VPN and I’d login to a server location that made it appear I was in a particular city within the broadcast map. However, BitDefender doesn’t have a location for Indiana so often times I’d set the location to the away teams location when possible.

I just need to find a VPN service that has locations in Indiana so that I can use the NFL+ again this year.

If anyone knows of one offering servers in Indiana please do let me know….much more fun to watch live and interact on the forum during the game than to have to wait until it’s all over to rewatch it.

5 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I don’t want to pay for the TV package monthly…nor will I pay their ridiculous prices. I used to get the Student NFL ticket from DirecTV and it was only $100 for the whole season and I could watch wherever on my mobile devices….that was a great deal and I did it for many years in a row.

I can confirm that last year I did pay for NFL+ and I just watched the games sometimes after it was over…and with that subscription you can watch local live broadcasts…so I would use BitDefender VPN and I’d login to a server location that made it appear I was in a particular city within the broadcast map. However, BitDefender doesn’t have a location for Indiana so often times I’d set the location to the away teams location when possible.

I just need to find a VPN service that has locations in Indiana so that I can use the NFL+ again this year.

If anyone knows of one offering servers in Indiana please do let me know….much more fun to watch live and interact on the forum during the game than to have to wait until it’s all over to rewatch it.

Hotspot shield.  It’s a little tricky to install on some devices but they have good support to help out.  

• Like 1