Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Thread Day 1 (Final Discussions, Predictions, Rumors, etc…). ****NO SPOILERS****

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know he is nuts haha 

too bad im watching the draft with a couple old people who dont like all the McAfee crew shenanigans!😒 hope they have some clips after the draft!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Roosarioo said:

Doesn’t seem like any of the top 3 receivers will fall to us now, although it was always extremely unlikely. 

Odunze doesn't get past the Bears I think.

• Like 1

Just now, IndyEV said:

too bad im watching the draft with a couple old people who dont like all the McAfee crew shenanigans!😒 hope they have some clips after the draft!

Definitely try to find some clips from tonight it's comedy gold right now!

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Odunze doesn't get past the Bears I think.

Either can I if I’m being honest. They’ve got a couple of higher paid receivers so need a rookie contract to add to the mix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Who is better? Latham or the OT from Penn St. I drafted the Penn St guy for Tenn in the Vikings Mock Draft.

Fashanu is really polished in pass protection, but not finished product in the run game. Latham is more well rounded but not as good in pass pro. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• The Pacers should draft Lebrons kid if he is available in the second round.  
    • Cardinals have won 4 in a row over the Giants and Braves.  i am now hoping to win the series against Atlanta tonight and go for a sweep tomorrow.   Seems unlikely but you never know. Gotta face maybe the Braves best starter tonight.  Lopez with a 1.57 ERA.  It sure would be nice to win at least 1 against the Braves in the next 2 nights.  After that series they have 4 against the Reds and 3 against the Pirates so we can expect them to beat each other up.    
    • I have reactivated the league.  Who's back in this year? @Lucky Colts Fan @buccolts @WarGhost21 @Yoshinator @VikingsFanInChennai @crazycolt1 @IndyD4U    Going to get this started early, lock in the dates. I will correct my mistakes, I will be clear on when the draft is so no-one is confused and no spousal trades. Are there any other variations for rules anyone cares to put up to a vote this year?   Thanks for being a part of this league and if anyone is reading this who isn't a part of it now, let me know if you're interested in joining so I can offer any open spots.
    • I haven’t seen the comps you speak of.     I know most projections seem high.  Football outsiders does an annual projection either just before or just after the draft.  I think Liatu was projected with the most sacks and the number was basically 6 sacks.      I suspect Liatu was picked in part because he’s an inch taller and roughly 20 pounds heavier than Turner.  And I suspect the new DL coach, who I love, had strong input to the selection.     
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 8,436

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,542

• JlynRN

JlynRN 1,002

• lester

lester 302

• IinD

IinD 4,526

• Dunk