Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Behind the Colts Premier tonight!!!!!

"Our fans have come to love the access they are given during the draft, and we'd like to expand that into all facets of the offseason, from the team building process all the way through Colts Training Camp," said Dave Knickerbocker, Vice President of Creative, Content & Media.

This quote is completely irrelevant, but that name...

17 minutes ago, stitches said:

In all the staff meetings and player meetings I've seen he seems like he's very intense... and passionate... I like it..

Yep

8 minutes ago, Superman said:

So what about With the Next Pick? Is this a replacement?

No if you read the page linked in the OP, there’s gonna be at least one episode in each

36 minutes ago, Superman said:

Sometimes I wonder if this guy actually has any personality at all. Seeing this picture was good.

image.png

He has a ton of personality, in my opinion. He’s straight fire with football. His voice cracking during his introductory press conference told me everything to know about him. 

Frank Reich, Ryan Grigson, Jim Caldwell… not much personality with those guys. 

• Like 2

It’s something I really noticed on the sideline of that final game of the season. Sure in front of the press he’s all business, but man when he’s on the field with his guys, you can tell he’s not taking anything for granted. He’s living the best life he can possibly live and be the best version of himself. 

Thank you Colts production team for sharing a bit more of Coach with us! Shane is definitely the type of man who I want to stand alongside and support!  

Watching the two clips the organization has shared- the in-house free agents re-signed gathering at the complex together and now the Steichen clips- gives me great hope for the franchise. You can see this plan coming into fruition. Develop a young qb by keeping the together veterans that fans and players love (now on a mission with a sour taste in their mouth) and continuing to focus on bringing talent in through the draft/developing the young guys. Steichen is the right guy for this job. There's more to winning in the Colts organization. Having a family feel (aside from the no daycare) is a huge part of it. It's not owned by the Waltons or corporate interests. It's owned by a family that are all involved. Of course they are going to do things differently than others in the league. I'm not sure why some on this forum can't see or understand that. 

"together, everyone achieves more... it's all about the team."- Shane Steichen

• Like 2

This was better than I expected.  

I believe there will be one more BEFORE the draft.   I think there’s always been one that has focused entirely on the upcoming draft.   

And there will be one AFTER the draft that summarizes what the Colts did.   

So while some seasons have had 4 videos and one (more?) have had 2,  this year feels like a 3 video season.   The difference is doing the one on Shane.  

These are the subjects/episodes that are being produced. 

The first episodes will feature:

A profile of Head Coach Shane Steichen,

Pre-draft preparation with General Manager Chris Ballard, Assistant General Manager Ed Dodds and the entire football operations staff,

All-access look and sound from inside the Colts "War Room" during the 2024 NFL Draft,

Quarterback Anthony Richardson in his hometown,

An inside look at wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr.'s Indiana farm, and

Colts legend Dwight Freeney's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame later this year.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Why does the mantra of this team over the last couple years focus on being "all in" or something along those lines, yet we never truly seem to be 😕

Maybe we fans should do a documentary of posing the same question to the front office.

Are you all in?

6 hours ago, Behle said:

These are the subjects/episodes that are being produced. 

The first episodes will feature:

A profile of Head Coach Shane Steichen,

Pre-draft preparation with General Manager Chris Ballard, Assistant General Manager Ed Dodds and the entire football operations staff,

All-access look and sound from inside the Colts "War Room" during the 2024 NFL Draft,

Quarterback Anthony Richardson in his hometown,

An inside look at wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr.'s Indiana farm, and

Colts legend Dwight Freeney's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame later this year.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^.  THIS!!   ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just want to call much needed attention to what the Colts video team is producing this year.   Someone here wondered if the team might be doing less this year?   Turns out they’re doing more!  Much MUCH more!!   Look at this list!!   I count SIX videos and #1 dropped last night!

All this looks fantastic!!    

Much appreciated!!  @Behle

• Like 1

Great video.  Really enjoyed it.  At the end he said “ we are on the cusp”.   We are really close.  I believe that.  I have to believe Ballard sees it the same way.  They really like the core of the team.  That’s why we signed so many of our own FA.  That took care of the first objective.  Now I believe Ballard is going to bring in a major addition or two.  It might take a little more time.  Probably up until the draft but I think he’s going to do it.  One thing we know for sure.  Ballard has a plan and he is patient.  So hopefully we have a nice surprise or two to look forward to.

• Like 1

Great product.  Great Messages. Great Coach and family team.

Now, for the next iteration of "With this Pick" - if there is an actual episode of the draft selections - for the love of everything...please don't show all the phone calls to the draftees.  Pointless, predictable and a waste of time and effort.

<Mic Drop>