Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Per Jim Irsay’s Twitter TODAY: Andrew Luck IS FINALLY returning to the Colts at the upcoming 12th annual Chuckstrong Tailgate Gala

csmopar

15 minutes ago, Superman said:

No question Luck and the Colts mishandled the situation. I don't think anyone says differently. And even if he says he finally decided to retire a couple weeks before, he was definitely thinking about it for some time before that. My opinion is that he was in denial, but knew he couldn't keep putting off the inevitable. 

Even if you read his statements early in camp, you can sense his tone changing. August 1, he says he "absolutely" believes he'll be ready for Week 1. August 5, he softens a little and says "I certainly believe I will, that's a goal." I haven't found any public statements from him after August 5.

The retirement was August 24. Two weeks before was August 10, if we want to be exact. Camp started July 25. That's sixteen days, so actually would have been in the third week of camp, again if we're going to take his 'two weeks' estimate super literal. If you want to take everything he said and did after that and hold it against him, I guess that's fine? But it seems like the point is to prove that he intentionally lied and misled the public, and I don't think anything that's come out proves that's what happened.

He absolutely messed up, he should have been more forthcoming, warming up pre-game wasn't a good idea, etc. But did he intentionally mislead the public? I don't think what you've presented is proof of that.

For the record, I’m not trying to prove anything to anyone or change their mind. I’m merely showing why I have the stance that I have. If anyone feels differently, that’s perfectly fine. I’m just trying to explain why I view the situation as I do

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I guess that long link broke that website too :D I think i've reached my closing argument :applause:

No it’s operator error for sure. 

in full disclosure, I found the interview on YouTube, however, it has a totally different date uploaded. That date being august 6th, not the 21st as the other link has. So I’m digging a bit deeper to find out when the interview was actually done. As that does change the timeline

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

For the record, I’m not trying to prove anything to anyone or change their mind. I’m merely showing why I have the stance that I have. If anyone feels differently, that’s perfectly fine. I’m just trying to explain why I view the situation as I do

That's fair. And we just did this a couple weeks ago, so I don't know why we let ourselves get sucked back in again. Your perspective does not need validation, so I don't mean to try to judge it. I push back because I think there's a good amount of conjecture involved.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Superman said:

That's fair. And we just did this a couple weeks ago, so I don't know why we let ourselves get sucked back in again. Your perspective does not need validation, so I don't mean to try to judge it. I push back because I think there's a good amount of conjecture involved.

Yeah I’m wondering the same question myself, I keep telling myself I won’t get back into this debate yet I do everytime it seems haha

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Say what ?

How would you know that ? Luck is simply not wired to lie and deceive ? Do you personally know Luck ?

For someone who often chastises other posters about making unfounded comments, this seems very close to that.

You're a relatively new poster here.   Long before I became a Colts fan, I’ve been a Stanford fan for over 50 years.  

I’ve followed Luck’s career since he was in high school and Stanford and Harbaugh were recruiting him.   I don’t think anyone on this website knows more about Luck than I do.   I saw every game he played at Stanford either in person or on TV.   I’ve tried to read as much about him as I can.  
But as a retired member of the media, I’ve interviewed thousands of athletes,  and while I haven’t interviewed Andrew, I’ve read the small number interviews that Luck has actually done.   And he’s just different than anyone else I’ve come across.  He’s wired different.  His values are different.  

And the person he was when he arrived with the Colts changed over his last few years when he was constantly dealing with new injuries but lots of pain.  He wasn’t the same guy.  It nearly cost him his marriage.   But he’s still a big dork and goof ball.  He may be a total control freak, but he’s still a good guy. 

Hope that clarifies.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

You're a relatively new poster here.   Long before I became a Colts fan, I’ve been a Stanford fan for over 50 years.  

I’ve followed Luck’s career since he was in high school and Stanford and Harbaugh were recruiting him.   I don’t think anyone on this website knows more about Luck than I do.   I saw every game he played at Stanford either in person or on TV.   I’ve tried to read as much about him as I can.  
But as a retired member of the media, I’ve interviewed thousands of athletes,  and while I haven’t interviewed Andrew, I’ve read the small number interviews that Luck has actually done.   And he’s just different than anyone else I’ve come across.  He’s wired different.  His values are different.  

And the person he was when he arrived with the Colts changed over his last few years when he was constantly dealing with new injuries but lots of pain.  He wasn’t the same guy.  It nearly cost him his marriage.   But he’s still a big dork and goof ball.  He may be a total control freak, but he’s still a good guy. 

Hope that clarifies.  

And I think he realized he was losing himself with those changes. He wasn’t happy with the man in the mirror anymore and decided to make a difficult choice to find a way back to who he used to be. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hope that clarifies.  

Fair enough, but that doesn’t mean you know him enough to say how he personally processes things. 

besides, his actions speak louder than words. Purposely or not, the deception happened. And if he is as smart as many people claim, he knew well enough what he was doing and the reactions it would cause. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Fair enough, but that doesn’t mean you know him enough to say how he personally processes things. 

besides, his actions speak louder than words. Purposely or not, the deception happened. And if he is as smart as many people claim, he knew well enough what he was doing and the reactions it would cause. 

I think you arrive at these conclusions through a filter of anger, or disgust.  And I think it colors your opinion.   

You were perfectly comfortable telling me that as much as I know about Luck over all these years, I couldn’t know how he processes things.   Then you turned around and decided YOU KNEW what Luck was thinking and what the reaction would be.     You see what you did there?   

I think you arrive at these conclusions through a filter of anger, or disgust.  And I think it colors your opinion.   

You were perfectly comfortable telling me that as much as I know about Luck over all these years, I couldn’t know how he processes things.   Then you turned around and decided YOU KNEW what Luck was thinking and what the reaction would be.     You see what you did there?   

Good point. I’m basing my assumptions on his actual actions and statements, not guessing at things that were unspoken or didn’t happen. I don’t judge people by what they might do or might have done, only on what they did do. I’ve also very thoroughly laid out my thought process on this topic earlier in the thread. I’m honestly not mad. Or disgusted. I just don’t want to see the Colts reward Luck with the RoH when he didn’t act fully honorably, in my opinion anyway, while in his closing days as a Colt

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

And I think he realized he was losing himself with those changes. He wasn’t happy with the man in the mirror anymore and decided to make a difficult choice to find a way back to who he used to be. 

100 percent.   Maybe even 1000 percent.  

He had become a total jerk and * hole with Nicole.   And he was clueless about it.  He had no idea. 

Normally in the off-season I write a post about my favorite Luck moments as a Colt.  Perhaps this year it’s time I write a post about what a jerk he had become.  I think it would surprise most people, it certainly surprised me.   So I’ll save that for Mid-June when the players start their 6 week off-season break.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

100 percent.   Maybe even 1000 percent.  

He had become a total jerk and * hole with Nicole.   And he was clueless about it.  He had no idea. 

Normally in the off-season I write a post about my favorite Luck moments as a Colt.  Perhaps this year it’s time I write a post about what a jerk he had become.  I think it would surprise most people, it certainly surprised me.   So I’ll save that for Mid-June when the players start their 6 week off-season break.

Agreed. That would be a good thing to do, as the community may not realize how close he was to losing her and his family. 

I guess I’m rare in that I truly understand and agree with his decision. Being a husband and a father is way more important than a silly game. There will always be another QB to get in the future with football. The Colts may have down years but there’s always a future out there where we have successful seasons. 

53 minutes ago, csmopar said:

That was my point.

You cannot say a person is "simply not wired to lie" unless you personally know the person.

And you would have to know them personally for years.

I don't care how many interviews you've seen or how many years you've been following them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRnum1 said:

That was my point.

You cannot say a person is "simply not wired to lie" unless you personally know the person.

I don't care how many interviews you've seen or how many years you've been following them.

Yep. And the fact is, EVERYONE LIES. Me, you, everyone on this forum, Ballard, Reich, Luck, all 435 congressmen and women in DC etc. 

how big those lies are may very, but we’ve all lied to some extent in our lives. It’s human dna. Heck I lied last night when my wife asked if I liked the new chicken recipe… yep I did 😉

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep. And the fact is, EVERYONE LIES. Me, you, everyone on this forum, Ballard, Reich, Luck, all 435 congressmen and women in DC etc. 

how big those lies are may very, but we’ve all lied to some extent in our lives. It’s human dna. Heck I lied last night when my wife asked if I liked the new chicken recipe… yep I did 😉

Whoa.  You're telling me politicians lie?  I'm not buying it

27 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I agree. I think Luck lied.

In fact here's a recent picture of Luck talking about his retirement 

Nose Lying GIF by GEICO

4 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Luck was stringing it out hustling ticket sales, making a buck for Irsay as long as he could, knowing he would soon be going home with a check for $25+M to look at while sitting in his rocking chair.

Unintentionally funny.   You learned NOTHING about Luck while he was with the Colts. 

2 hours ago, PRnum1 said:

That was my point.

Ive already to the point that Luck lies.  Everyone’s lies.   We all seem to agree with the concept.   

What we don’t all agree with is that Luck was lying on that day.   That he was doing something to mislead the fans.   People have been making that argument for years.  
They have an agenda and they have years invested in it.   And they don’t back away from it, period.   

Believe what you want.  Odds are you and I are going to disagree.   We’ve been doing that more and more lately.   I don’t expect that to change.  

20 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ive already to the point that Luck lies.  Everyone’s lies.   We all seem to agree with the concept.   

What we don’t all agree with is that Luck was lying on that day.   That he was doing something to mislead the fans.   People have been making that argument for years.  
They have an agenda and they have years invested in it.   And they don’t back away from it, period.   

Believe what you want.  Odds are you and I are going to disagree.   We’ve been doing that more and more lately.   I don’t expect that to change.  

And there’s people that have Luck on this pedestal and think he can do no wrong.  Yet the timeline of his actions do not align with what he claims was the timeline. It’s literally that simple.  

6 hours ago, PRnum1 said:

That was my point.

Just like you and

angry leave me alone GIF by Bleacher Report

:funny:

5 hours ago, csmopar said:

And there’s people that have Luck on this pedestal and think he can do no wrong.  Yet the timeline of his actions do not align with what he claims was the timeline. It’s literally that simple.  

Yeah, that’s it.   I’m a Fan Boy incapable of being objective.   Nice.   

Apparently you haven’t noticed that I have been crushing Luck since he retired.  Not just for how badly he handled the retirement speech, but how he’s handled his relationship with Colts fans.   I’ve said repeatedly that the fans here should know what happened and to this day they don’t.    I’ve said for a very smart guy it’s astonishing how badly he’s handled the end of his career. 

There was a 6-part series on Luck from Holder and you had no interest in it.  There was a long profile of Luck on ESPN.com about his retirement and career and you had no interest in it.   Why?   Because you and only you knows and no one is going to talk you out of your position. 

A person’s life isn’t the Zapruder film.   You haven’t conclusively proven anything about Luck because he said this on this date, or he did that in that date.

It doesn’t even mean anything to you that Irsay and Ballard are still close with Andrew and they talk all the time.   Means nothing that his former teammates have nothing bad to say about him. 

Andrew Luck was Colts quarterback for 8 years and you learned nothing about him.  Even during the good years.   He is a complete stranger to you.   And I find that sad.   

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Apparently you haven’t noticed that I have been crushing Luck since he retired.  Not just for how badly he handled the retirement speech, but how he’s handled his relationship with Colts fans.   I’ve said repeatedly that the fans here should know what happened and to this day they don’t.    I’ve said for a very smart guy it’s astonishing how badly he’s handled the end of his career. 

There was a 6-part series on Luck from Holder and you had no interest in it.  There was a long profile of Luck on ESPN.com about his retirement and career and you had no interest in it.   Why?   Because you and only you knows and no one is going to talk you out of your position. 

A person’s life isn’t the Zapruder film.   You haven’t conclusively proven anything about Luck because he said this on this date, or he did that in that date.

It doesn’t even mean anything to you that Irsay and Ballard are still close with Andrew and they talk all the time.   Means nothing that his former teammates have nothing bad to say about him. 

Andrew Luck was Colts quarterback for 8 years and you learned nothing about him.  Even during the good years.   He is a complete stranger to you.   And I find that sad.   

First, you have me confused with someone else. I have read the long ESPN piece, in fact, I linked it yesterday and said I even re-read. I also said a couple weeks back when I was first made aware of it, that it did soften my thoughts towards Luck when he opened up about his mental issues. 

as for this 6 part mini series, I’ve NEVER heard about it. If you would kindly share a link to this as my technological ineptitude is not finding it via a Google search, I will most assuredly take a look. This is the first I have seen or heard about a mini series on Andrew Luck. Not sure how I could have not heard about but it is new to me. So please kindly guide me to finding it. 

you’re also ignoring the fact I said I wasn’t trying to prove anything. I was asked why I thought the way I did and I laid it all out. No one else needs to approve or agree with my thought process on it. In fact , I posted it with some hope that someone would point out something I might be missing in the timeline, which Superman did and it caused me to double check and dig deeper into a couple things. 

for the record, while I’m pretty sure my mind won’t change. One of those things actually changes the timeline as I had it, that alone means I MAY be open to softening my stance if that is confirmed. I am not as close minded as you may think. 

Luck actions and words are the only facts we have on either side of this topic. When they occurred is important as well.  Everything else is just interpretation and theory. I just want the truth period. And while I don’t think we’ll ever actually get that, recorded actions and comments with date and time stamps are the only concrete things we have to base opinions off of. 

im also going to clarify just in case you or anyone else isn’t understanding what I am saying.

I am NOT saying Andrew Luck is a bad person

I am NOT saying he is a LIAR

I am not saying that he IS NOT personable 

What I am saying is that, based on his own actions and comments between April 19th, 2019 (when he first spoke to the media that offseason) and the 24th of August 2019, when he retired, his documented and videoed actions, contradict the story we have since been told. I also think based on those actions and comments prior to 24 August 2019, that Luck, knownlingly or unknowingly was concealing and deceiving at minimum the fan base and media. And possibly even the team up to a point.  To me that means he lied. However, a person can lie and not be a LIAR. To me, a liar is someone who routinely lies or deceits, not on a one time basis. 

However, that concealing and deceiving could have simply been because the man was conflicted about his decision and that is okay. But when ten days prior, he announces it at a birthday party only to go out and warmup in front of fans not once but twice and give an interview saying he’d be ready, that’s where he messed up. And if you read the ESPN article that you yourself mentioned above, Luck himself even says he handled that time period badly and wishes he could do it over. That tells me a lot right there. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Oh and he was QB for 7 years, and technically he missed two of those years, which means 5 years of actually playing QB for the colts. But who’s counting

16 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Agreed. That would be a good thing to do, as the community may not realize how close he was to losing her and his family. 

I guess I’m rare in that I truly understand and agree with his decision. Being a husband and a father is way more important than a silly game. There will always be another QB to get in the future with football. The Colts may have down years but there’s always a future out there where we have successful seasons. 

I missed this earlier so I’m circling back.

I have probably been the harshest critic on here about Lucks retirement. But I want to be clear, I think he made the CORRECT decision. In fact, I’ve thought that the entire time though I admit, it took a couple weeks for the shock to wear off back then but when I started thinking about it, I get the decision. Family and self should come first. Period. No issues or qualms there. 

my only issue has always been with the handling and timing of the process AFTER he came to said decision. That’s it. That doesn’t mean the decision was wrong, just means the announcement was handled wrong. 

I’m actually really happy for Luck that not only did he make the right decision for his family but it also seems to have actually saved his personal life. Many times, even when one makes such decision, it still ends in divorce shortly after cause the damage is often too much to overcome. But in this case, him and his wife appear to have made it through that trying time and I’m happy for them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

I missed this earlier so I’m circling back.

I have probably been the harshest critic on here about Lucks retirement. But I want to be clear, I think he made the CORRECT decision. In fact, I’ve thought that the entire time though I admit, it took a couple weeks for the shock to wear off back then but when I started thinking about it, I get the decision. Family and self should come first. Period. No issues or qualms there. 

my only issue has always been with the handling and timing of the process AFTER he came to said decision. That’s it. That doesn’t mean the decision was wrong, just means the announcement was handled wrong. 

I’m actually really happy for Luck that not only did he make the right decision for his family but it also seems to have actually saved his personal life. Many times, even when one makes such decision, it still ends in divorce shortly after cause the damage is often too much to overcome. But in this case, him and his wife appear to have made it through that trying time and I’m happy for them. 

Absolutely. And I was also very hurt, angry and nearly questioning my faith and fandom with this team directly after he retired. 

And in terms of his marriage: There’s always a major test at some point in a couple’s relationship that either breaks the bonds or strengthens them. It does seem they are stronger than ever now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Yeah, I hope Luck gets booed like crazy again. I'd have a worse choice of words for him if I were there, but I don't expect everyone to be as extreme as me, so I'll accept boos at the tailgate.

There won't be boos.  

• Like 1

ROH to me involve 3 key things:

1. When said player played, was he very good or great? Luck checks that box, with a 53-33 record and 4 Playoff wins + statistically he is only 1 of 8 different QB's in the history of the league to throw for 40 or more TD's in a season (2014). He also still holds the rookie record for most Passing yardage = 4374, set back in 2012. QB's like Burrow, Herbert, Stroud, etc. couldn't even beat Luck's yardage record.

2. When said player played, did he improve the team a lot? Luck checks that box, we went from 2-14 in 2011 to 11-5 in 2012. When he played, we always had a punchers chance to go deep in the Playoffs.

3. When said player was no longer on the team, did the team get better or worse at the position they played? Luck checks that box, only QB that could even be labeled as good since Luck has retired was Rivers in 2020. There is no other QB we have had since Luck has retired that was anywhere near as good as Luck was. Brissett and Minshew were basically great backups, trying to play as starters, Matt Ryan was over the hill, and Wentz was a choke.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Yeah, I hope Luck gets booed like crazy again. I'd have a worse choice of words for him if I were there, but I don't expect everyone to be as extreme as me, so I'll accept boos at the tailgate.

There won't be any, I think most people are over it now. Most Colts fans want to see what AR is going to do is one reason + we had an above average season last year and almost won the division. We have a team that is respectable which goes a long way. So, in most people's eyes they see a team moving upward finally. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

ROH to me involve 3 key things:

1. When said player played, was he very good or great? Luck checks that box, with a 53-33 record and 4 Playoff wins + statistically he is only 1 of 8 different QB's in the history of the league to throw for 40 or more TD's in a season (2014). He also still holds the rookie record for most Passing yardage = 4374, set back in 2012. QB's like Burrow, Herbert, Stroud, etc. couldn't even beat Luck's yardage record.

2. When said player played, did he improve the team a lot? Luck checks that box, we went from 2-14 in 2011 to 11-5 in 2012. When he played, we always had a punchers chance to go deep in the Playoffs.

3. When said player was no longer on the team, did the team get better or worse at the position they played? Luck checks that box, only QB that could even be labeled as good since Luck has retired was Rivers in 2020. There is no other QB we have had since Luck has retired that was anywhere near as good as Luck was. Brissett and Minshew were basically great backups, trying to play as starters, Matt Ryan was over the hill, and Wentz was a choke.

I still want him blacklisted from the team. No mentions of any kind. What Luck did to this team, the fans, the players, the FO, and ownership was absolutely horrible. I never want to hear his name mentioned by the Colts again. He has caused more harm to this team by retiring then arguably any player I can remember. When I hear his name, it brings out anger, disgust, and hate towards this team and that period from 2019-2023 where we didn't have a QB (I count 2023 because Richardson was out most of the season). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hope that clarifies.  

I will defer to you on how Luck is as a person, you have the background to back it up. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There won't be any, I think most people are over it now. Most Colts fans want to see what AR is going to do is one reason + we had an above average season last year and almost won the division. We have a team that is respectable which goes a long way. So, in most people's eyes they see a team moving upward finally. 

The fanbase needs to have a spine for this and let Luck know he is not off the hook. Just because 5 years have passed doesn't mean we are better off for it. We had to go through crap for 5 years of no QB, and we still don't know 100% if we have our franchise QB yet. He deserves to hear how much he hurt this fanbase, and if this fanbase actually cares, they will let Luck know how much they affected him negatively. 

If there's a standing ovation for Luck at this tailgate, then I'm going to be very disappointed and ashamed of the Indy fanbase.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

I still want him blacklisted from the team. No mentions of any kind. What Luck did to this team, the fans, the players, the FO, and ownership was absolutely horrible. I never want to hear his name mentioned by the Colts again. He has caused more harm to this team by retiring then arguably any player I can remember. When I hear his name, it brings out anger, disgust, and hate towards this team and that period from 2019-2023 where we didn't have a QB (I count 2023 because Richardson was out most of the season). 

I understand your anger. I was angry, disappointed, shocked, etc. when I seen he retired. I knew the impact it would have. I even posted that it would set us back 5 years. Getting Rivers for the 1 year helped ease the pain but he was too old in reality. The timing of Luck's retirement was horrible, I don't think anyone would disagree with that. Having said that, he was still a very good, if not a great QB when played here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

The fanbase needs to have a spine for this and let Luck know he is not off the hook. Just because 5 years have passed doesn't mean we are better off for it. We had to go through crap for 5 years of no QB, and we still don't know 100% if we have our franchise QB yet. He deserves to hear how much he hurt this fanbase, and if this fanbase actually cares, they will let Luck know how much they affected him negatively. 

If there's a standing ovation for Luck at this tailgate, then I'm going to very disappointed and ashamed of the Indy fanbase.

Never Trust Others to Not Disappoint You

:lecture:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Part of me would like to see that blacklisting as well. At least in the short term. The only way I would accept differently is if Luck were to come out, admit his actions leading up to the retirement and publicly apologize for them. And not via some interview or article. If he wants in the RoH, he should stand at center field and apologize for the mishandling. He does that, and I would be okay with whatever honors the colts have for him.

that said, I don’t think Irsay is gonna risk it anytime soon. I think he knows a good portion of the fan base hasn’t moved on and likely won’t until we start winning again. So I’d be shocked to see RoH anytime soon although I think this chuck event is a gauge for I see how much animosity still remains.

like I said above, I don’t find fault in his decision to retire. I think it was the correct one for him and his family. Zero faults there, no criticism from me there.

but he is solely responsible for his actions leading up to and including that game night when it broke. It comes off as deceiving at a casual glance and even if you rationale it with him not being in the right mental place at the time, he still must answer to those actions. An interview is a cowards way out of it. Stand up, admit the mistake and I bet you 99 percent of Colts fans would forgive and forget at that point 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

If there's a standing ovation for Luck at this tailgate, then I'm going to be very disappointed and ashamed of the Indy fanbase.

The events for Chuck Pagano.   It’s to celebrate Chuck Pagano.   Andrew Luck is there to celebrate Chuck Pagano.  

There is a TIME and a PLACE for booing Andrew Luck.   THIS isn’t it.   Period.  

When Luck gets put into the Ring of Honor someday, if you're not over it by then,  and you still want to boo him THAT’S the time.   When the event is about ANDREW LUCK, not when it’s about Chuck Pagano. 

I hope this makes some sense to you?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

In all fairness, Luck isn’t responsible for the Colts failures at QB after the conclusion of the 2019 season. I’ll give you 2019 with Jacoby because the plan was Luck as QB until that abruptly and unexpectedly ended. 

2020-2022 is not on Luck. Ballard and Reich should have drafted or tried to draft his replacement in 2020, not trade for Wentz or sign old QBs at their end of their careers. 

• Like 2

The events for Chuck Pagano.   It’s to celebrate Chuck Pagano.   Andrew Luck is there to celebrate Chuck Pagano.  

There is a TIME and a PLACE for booing Andrew Luck.   THIS isn’t it.   Period.  

When Luck gets put into the Ring of Honor someday, if you're not over it by then,  and you still want to boo him THAT’S the time.   When the event is about ANDREW LUCK, not when it’s about Chuck Pagano. 

I hope this makes some sense to you?  

I will agree with you on this. As much as I joked about buying said ticket and booing, it was in jest. The event is about raising cancer funds so the booing should not occur in this venue

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Hammonds said:

If Bob Irsay can be in the ring of honor, so can Andrew Luck.

Just my two cents.

For what it’s worth, Bob Irsay saved the colts in the long run.