Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kelly, Buckner, and Minshew added to Pro Bowl (MERGE)

GoColts8818

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Pro bowl needs to just go away

I know its not competetive, but for me it's kinda fun to watch. I like the camarderie and fellowship of the guys just having fun. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I thought the NFL would get rid of it after Robert Edwards sustained a career-altering injury in a meaningless game.

I remember when the losing teams of the championship game would coach the Pro Bowl squads in their respective conferences, and after the 2006 season it was Bill Belichick and he got divisional rival Buffalo's punter Brian Moorman absolutely blown up by the late Sean Taylor on a fake punt - I'll bet Bills coach Dick Jauron was probably steamed about that!

• Like 1

I'm happy for Gardner, i think this will mean a lot to him and he will enjoy it.  i know it took a lot of people stepping down for him to make it but it can still be a big deal to him

A lot of qbs have played in the league a long time and never sniffed a PB.  Now the journey man backup who has bounced from team to team and was never called a franchise starter anywhere can say he made one

• Like 1

Buckner & Kelly ARE Pro Bowl worthy - AND - have been Pro Bowl participants in the past.

Gardner Minshew's inclusion is a REAL ????

Minshew is an "ADEQUATE back-up QB" - AND - nothing more.  In NO WAY should he have been included on a Pro Bowl roster.

2 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Buckner & Kelly ARE Pro Bowl worthy - AND - have been Pro Bowl participants in the past.

Gardner Minshew's inclusion is a REAL ????

Minshew is an "ADEQUATE back-up QB" - AND - nothing more.  In NO WAY should he have been included on a Pro Bowl roster.

Well he is so deal with it.

• Like 1