Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #12 Colts at Titans, Sunday, December 3rd, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Titans   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2023 at 06:15 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts are in Tennessee to play the Titans.

Unfortunately, JT will not play in this one. In the last game against the Bucs, JT had 6.1 yards/carry and scored 2 rushing TDs. Just a few weeks ago these same Bucs limited the Titans to only 42 yards rushing and 6 points total. Zach Moss should have a big game.

Many Colts fans are looking to see how Will Levis. Are you one of them? How do you think he will play?

Final Injury Report:

What are your thoughts on this game?

Good lluc! Enjoy the game! :colts:

Lets Go Noise GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the poll and this thread. I was able to vote in the poll.

Can't pick the Colts to lose so you know how I voted.

Matt Ryan is in the booth for CBS this game, and I hope this will be the first Titans vs Colts game he is a part of that results in a Colts win.

Obviously Henry and Spears are gonna be tough with Grover out. Hopkins is always tough to contain as well.

Hopefully Jones can do as well covering him as Brents (If I am remembering correctly) did in the first game.

We all know what we need to do on offense to win. Gotta be able to run the ball enough to keep our Qb from having to play hero ball.

• Like 4

Rooting for the Colts, but this is a trap game IMO. Taylor is out, we have never played Levis before and he will have motivation to try hard Vs us, The Titans are winless away but undefeated at home and they are playing at home. Grover is still out, and they have Derrick Henry who they will run down our throat. 

I feel we will get kept off the field a lot with Henry on the field and Steichen will pass more than he should because Taylor is out. 

Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 2

Thanks once again fork opening up the thread, NFLfan.

Voted for Colts win.

Must win time of the year.  Hoping Bradley gives his D plan steroids and blitzes the life out of Levis on third and longs today.  Gotta stop the run game first and we win this on the ground.  We have the best possible JT replacement in Moss, so we should be able to keep Minshew from having to throw too much.  Having Kelley back will really help as well.

21-17 Colts.

Go Colts!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

• Like 4

Colts games of interest this week:

#7 Colts @ #14 Titans

#2 Chiefs @ Packers

#11 Bengals @ #3 Jaguars

#4 Dolphins @ Commanders

Cardinals @ #5 Steelers

#6 Browns @ Rams

#9 Broncos @ #8 Texans

#13 Chargers @ #16 Patriots

Falcons @ #15 Jets

#1 Ravens + #10 Bills + #12 Raiders have Bye weeks

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Rooting for the Colts, but this is a trap game IMO. Taylor is out, we have never played Levis before and he will have motivation to try hard Vs us, The Titans are winless away but undefeated at home and they are playing at home. Grover is still out, and they have Derrick Henry who they will run down our throat. 

I feel we will get kept off the field a lot with Henry on the field and Steichen will pass more than he should because Taylor is out. 

Hope I'm wrong.

Funny you should write "rooting for the Colts". I think there may be some Colts fans rooting for the Titans.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Funny you should write "rooting for the Colts". I think there may be some Colts fans rooting for the Titans.

I'm not there yet. We are 6-5, which is probably worst-case scenario IMO. I'm the type of fan that either wants to make the playoffs or tank for a top 5 pick. Mediocre is bad IMO. So in this case, being 6-5, I'd rather win and try to make the playoffs even with Minshew as I don't think we will get a top 5 or even a top 10 pick.

Think you have to root for the Colts here as tanking is a bad option at this point with 6 wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm not there yet. We are 5-5, which is probably worst-case scenario IMO. I'm the type of fan that either wants to make the playoffs or tank for a top 5 pick. Mediocre is bad IMO. So in this case, being 5-5, I'd rather win and try to make the playoffs even with Minshew as I don't think we will get a top 5 or even a top 10 pick.

Think you have to root for the Colts here as tanking is a bad option at this point with 5 wins.

Not for tanking. They are rooting more for Levis than the Titans.

• Thanks 2

Thought we may bring up Agim up as our 2nd player this game to provided another big body to slow Henry down. We need a solid game from Eric Johnson and Bryan need to factor in. I think we can get pressure from Dayo and Ebukam and can get a couple picks. Not worried about the run game Moss has fresh legs with JT taking so many snaps last few games and recent bye week.  Hope we use Mallory like last week maybe even more he looked very good.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

There will be some because they want a higher draft pick or they wanted Levis in the draft. Some are chomping at the bit to see Levis have a big game against us so they can say see, we should have drafted him chuckling homer simpson GIF

With me, Levis could throw for 300 Yards and 3 TDs and I would still think we made the right choice by taking AR. Levis had the 1 great game in his 1st start and they came out of the word work, since then, Crickets lmao with his last 3 performances. I always want to win until we are officially eliminated from the playoffs because I have seen way too Wildcard teams get in and do major damage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Well, great.  The CBS affiliate here in the Raleigh-Durham market is not carrying today’s game. Instead, they are broadcasting something called “The Best of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.”  Time to get creative.

Do you usually get the Colts game where you are?

Raleigh is a nice area to live. There are lots of Vikings fans. I know some who have moved to Apex and Cary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

My team is on a bye and it is raining here all day. I think I will stay home and relax.

Some football fans:

homer simpson animation GIF by Fox TV

Yeah he was in church and had big money on a game, so he had a mini TV in his pocket lmao . I think this was the episode where he was listening to that game and nobody could tell. Until the team he was rooting for made a last FG and won. He yelled "IT'S GOOD", THERE IS A GOD AFTERALL! Everyone in Church was just looking at him haha .

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he was in church and had big money on a game, so he had a mini TV in his pocket lmao . I think this was the episode where he was listening to that game and nobody could tell. Until the team he was rooting for made a last FG and won. He yelled "IT'S GOOD", THERE IS A GOD AFTERALL! Everyone in Church was just looking at him haha .

Yep that’s the one. One of my all time

favorite episodes:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Snowing in Colorado, is it snowing where any of you guys are at?

Well,in Germany we have quite a lot of snow at the moment. Even a soccer game of Bayern Munich had to be cancelled yesterday due to snow.

But where I am, we don't have any snow at all 🤗

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

Well,in Germany we have quite a lot of snow at the moment. Even a soccer game of Bayern Munich had to be cancelled yesterday due to snow.

But where I am, we don't have any snow at all 🤗

I actually enjoy the snow as long as the power and internet don't go out. Never been to Germany. Always wanted to visit Europe though. It must be tough to get Colts coverage and communicate with other Colts fans in Germany. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I actually enjoy the snow as long as the power and internet don't go out. Never been to Germany. Always wanted to visit Europe though. It must be tough to get Colts coverage and communicate with other Colts fans in Germany.

I love snow,too. Love skiing for my life.

Well, actually I don't know any other Colts fan here in Germany. But like the colts-pats game showed,there are plenty. Even a fanclub. 

Anyway, to get in touch with other Colts fans and talk about Colts and Football in general is the reason why I'm here.

I think I'm in this forum since 2017. Back then I was almost alone with my football fandom in my social environment. Now almost everybody has a favorite team....and it's never the Colts. Most are Pats or Chiefs fans. I think I don't have to explain the reasons.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I will be at the Brownsburg B-Dub's watching the game.

Crossing fingers.  And Toes.

But I voted that we would not win.  I just have a bad feeling about this one.

I have been to that B-Dub's a few times, it is only 20 minutes from my house. I just put a to go order in for the B-Dubs in Speedway which is less than 10 minutes from me. I have 2 friends coming over, so I went 24 Carribean and 24 Hot Barbecue. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

I love snow,too. Love skiing for my life.

Well, actually I don't know any other Colts fan here in Germany. But like the colts-pats game showed,there are plenty. Even a fanclub. 

Anyway, to get in touch with other Colts fans and talk about Colts and Football in general is the reason why I'm here.

I think I'm in this forum since 2017. Back then I was almost alone with my football fandom in my social environment. Now almost everybody has a favorite team....and it's never the Colts. Most are Pats or Chiefs fans. I think I don't have to explain the reasons.

So…

How long will they stay Pats fans now that the dynasty is over?

5 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Almost never.  Unless they are playing the Panthers.

I don't get the Colts much either. I have the local game at 1PM local time (Falcons at Jets).

I see that CBS is showing the Panthers late this afternoon. Why? :scratch:  49ers and Eagles will show too.

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

So…

How long will they stay Pats fans now that the dynasty is over?

Yeah, that's the question. I'm also curious to see how this turns out. But most are quite loyal....Something that carries over from soccer.

Usually U are a fan for a lifetime.

But there are always exceptions,like my Brother in law

😅I think most will loose some of their interest in the sport if their favored NFL team hasn't success on the long term.

• Like 1