Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

For some reason I feel the NFL would rather have the Eagles, 49ers or Cowboys in there over the Lions :)

I agree. The Eagles vs. Chiefs rematch seems inevitable. Kelce brother bowl again. Swift in the stands. Revenge game for Hurts. It all makes too much sense really from a money standpoint. Hell some Swifties will even spend the crazy high ticket prices just for a chance to see Taylor. 

• Like 2

Can’t really see any team challenge Kansas this year so far. Bills and Bengals are going in reverse and in danger of missing the playoffs… Dolphins already proved they can’t beat them. Jags just proved they’re posers… 

Lamar hasn’t won a big playoff game yet and they just lost to the Browns… Watson isn’t beating KC in January for sure… 

Steelers are sneaky but Pickett can’t keep up Mahomes… 

Herbert’s dealing with all of his playmakers being injured and Staley as HC… lol… 

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Can’t really see any team challenge Kansas this year so far. Bills and Bengals are going in reverse and in danger of missing the playoffs… Dolphins already proved they can’t beat them. Jags just proved they’re posers… 

Lamar hasn’t won a big playoff game yet and they just lost to the Browns… Watson isn’t beating KC in January for sure… 

Steelers are sneaky but Pickett can’t keep up Mahomes… 

Herbert’s dealing with all of his playmakers being injured and Staley as HC… lol… 

Watch out for Houston

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@NFLfan @VikingsFanInChennai the Vikings D has surprised me. Since I don’t follow them closely, what changed with the draft, FA and coaching?

Maybe a change in defensive coordinator. Brian Flores blitzes a lot more. Hunter seems to play better in this offense. He is having a good year. The young guys in the secondary are doing a good job -- Bynum, Metellus, Mekhi Blackmon, Evans and other young guys.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I agree. The Eagles vs. Chiefs rematch seems inevitable. Kelce brother bowl again. Swift in the stands. Revenge game for Hurts. It all makes too much sense really from a money standpoint. Hell some Swifties will even spend the crazy high ticket prices just for a chance to see Taylor. 

49ers probably beat the Eagles and Lions in the playoffs, IMO. Cowboys are the eternal tease. :) 

Will be curious if either a Ravens vs 49ers repeat SB of 2012 or Chiefs vs 49ers of 2019, happens

Its the best team for 3 or 4 games in a row, essentially.

19 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

They are a dark horse for a long playoff run in my book. Just not sure Goff is good enough to get them all the way.

Are the Lions playing now? I had the Giants Cowboys on but turned it off after the first quarter.

10 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Fantasy football is cruel.. I have tony Pollard playing against dak Prescott 🤮

I have Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb in a fantasy lineup.  Houston's Tank Dell also did well. :td:

Prescott is done for the night. Cooper Rush is in for the rest of the game.

Looks like KM just got a game winning drive. They will get a FG or TD. Played well coming off that injury.

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

When the Lions made that 1st down with about a minute  & 1/2 to go, they showed Justin Herbert on the sidelines and he looked like he might cry.

Chargers are supposed to have a defensive HC. Their defense is awful

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Looks like KM just got a game winning drive. They will get a FG or TD. Played well coming off that injury.

Murray's gotta know he's playing for his job. If the Cardinals end up with the 1st overall there's no way they aren't taking Williams or whoever gets to be QB1 this draft, right?

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Now he is back I don’t think they are getting that first. Texans are too good and they will win some games.

I assume you mean the Cardinals? Are they that good though?

Their remain schedule doesn't favor them:

@ Texans

Rams

@ Steelers

49'ers

@ Bears

@ Eagles

Seahawks

I only see them having a chance against the Bears.

Just now, Solid84 said:

I assume you mean the Cardinals? Are they that good though?

Their remain schedule doesn't favor them:

@ Texans

Rams

@ Steelers

49'ers

@ Bears

@ Eagles

Seahawks

I only see them having a chance against the Bears.

They  are a lot like colts. A scrappy bunch that has been in most games. Dobbs was playing well before traded and they got Kyler back. 

• Like 1