Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cincy is 1-4 in the Conference, Houston is 3-2 in the Conference. We are 4-3 in the Conference. Raiders are 3-3 in the Conference, Bills are 2-4 in the Conference. This even looks good for us.

Yeah that does. Texans are playing a nfc team so even with a loss would stay ahead barely because of a 3 way tie at 5-5.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Then again it could mean who gets in the playoffs and who doesn't. 

I just don’t think both teams will be in the hunt by then. . I think it will be determined by then. I really don’t think colts are going to make it. This offense is just not good right now. But I am glad they are at least still in it.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I just don’t think both teams will be in the hunt by then. . I think it will be determined by then. I really don’t think colts are going to make it. This offense is just not good right now. But I am glad they are at least still in it.

You never know, we have also looked great at times. We put 38 on the Browns. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Anyone know what happens if Texans lose too. Is it conference record or head to head tie breaker. If it’s head to head colts could be in that 7th spot after Sunday.

Gets complicated when there is multiple teams tied.

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pats vs Tennessee for the Toilet Bowl Championship in the AFC Toilet Bathroom GIF by 60 Second Docs

There is a lot of bad football being played.

Bears vs Panthers, then Pats vs Titans.

The Pats are actually in line to get 1 of Caleb Williams, Drake Maye or Marvin Harrison Jr. :( 

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Didn't think it would happen this quickly. Josh Allen, the coach killer, it is not Dorsey's fault Josh Allen keeps throwing it to the other team.

10 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They have great WR and a explosive offense and your not running with VEA on the other side. The key will be if colts can force baker into some turnovers.

Yeah, that is what I am afraid of, their run D will put it all on Minshew. Another grind out, sub 20s game.

• Like 1

Rewatching the ManningCast on YouTube right now during my lunch break... 

It kind of stings listening to Peyton refer to Denver as "we" over and over again. But I guess we did this to ourselves and deserve it. 

If we could do it all over again with the hindsight of what would happen, I'd have kept Peyton and traded the #1 overall for a ransom of picks and players. And would have absolutely not allowed Grigson to set foot in the state. 

Oh well. I hope we can find some success in the future and once again be a place where players are proud of the state and its people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Didn't think it would happen this quickly. Josh Allen, the coach killer, it is not Dorsey's fault Josh Allen keeps throwing it to the other team.

Yeah, that is what I am afraid of, their run D will put it all on Minshew. Another grind out, sub 20s game.

Josh is making a lot of mistakes, but it is also evident that the offense didn't look great even when things go well.

There's something with their offense they doesn't just look threatening at all.

For example, RBs were doing very well but they weren't used enough. Cook fumbled and they didn't run him, until later in the game when he was explosive. In the meantime, Murray was doing well but still the play calls were shying away from run game.

Ken Dorsey just couldn't have running game properly installed in his offense all these years, Singletary is doing okay outside Bills. Zack Moss was not used properly by Bills. Dorsey had a good passing scheme, but couldn't have run game complement his offense.

That reminded of former Vikings OC John DeFilippo (hired after Eagles SB win from Doug Pedersen coaching tree), he had explosive passing game but just didn't know how to make use of run game. 

I think everyone's favourite memory of Ken Dorsey is him slamming his tablet and papers in the booth after Josh Allen didn't spike out and lost the match or something similar bizarre end to a game last year. 

Anyway, I think Bills will benefit from a different OC. Not sure if that change was needed this season at this time, but we don't know what's going on there. 

17 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Rewatching the ManningCast on YouTube right now during my lunch break... 

It kind of stings listening to Peyton refer to Denver as "we" over and over again. But I guess we did this to ourselves and deserve it. 

If we could do it all over again with the hindsight of what would happen, I'd have kept Peyton and traded the #1 overall for a ransom of picks and players. And would have absolutely not allowed Grigson to set foot in the state. 

Oh well. I hope we can find some success in the future and once again be a place where players are proud of the state and its people. 

Peyton also said he would say "we" if doing a Colts game. He told Eli that.

• Thanks 3

• NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic
On 11/12/2023 at 2:36 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Dobbs is a really good QB.

I saw that this week, PFF graded Doobs low for his play in Week 10. I thought he played well. I cannot find the link that shows his PFF grade but I think it was something like 53, which is low. The week before, he had something like an 83. I thought he played better this past week. :dunno:

@Solid84 Would you have access to the PFF score for Josh Dobbs in Week 10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I saw that this week, PFF graded Doobs low for his play in Week 10. I thought he played well. I cannot find the link that shows his PFF grade but I think it was something like 53, which is low. The week before, he had something like an 83. I thought he played better this past week. :dunno:

@Solid84 Would you have access to the PFF score for Josh Dobbs in Week 10.

Week 9 he graded out at 82.5 overall.

Week 10 64.6 overall.

• Thanks 1