Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week Four - Official Toilet Bowl Game

shakedownstreet

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great call. Dolphins put up 70. Sean Payton is probably thinking, why did I sign up for this mess haha . He doesn't have Drew anymore

I'll be honest, I have Devon Achane in around 50 bestball leagues, so I was cheering whenever he was breaking those td runs. I'm currently winning over $400 right now in my bestball leagues because of him this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll be honest, I have Devon Achane in around 50 bestball leagues, so I was cheering whenever he was breaking those td runs. I'm currently winning over $400 right now in my bestball leagues because of him this week.

Great stuff. I have to be honest, I am real good with history but I can't remember that last time a team put up 70. I won't even look it up, but that had to a long time ago. lmao . I know Brady or Peyton never put up 70.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great stuff. I have to be honest, I am real good with history but I can't remember that last time a team put up 70. I won't even look it up, but that had to a long time ago. lmao . I know Brady or Peyton never put up 70.

1966. Washington beat down the Giants 72-41. Indeed a long time ago. 

• Thanks 2

On 9/25/2023 at 8:46 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great call. Dolphins put up 70. Sean Payton is probably thinking, why did I sign up for this mess haha . He doesn't have Drew anymore

His D was never good till he got bounty hunter Gregg Williams, who wasn't a bad DC, just a dirty shot orchestrator.

On 9/25/2023 at 8:46 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep, he may have gotten lucky and landed with the Chargers. If he would have waited after this season. Just a thought lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dunk said:

I heard this game was going to be canceled due to a lack of interest in the outcome.

I heard Rams were going to forfeit cause they know Colts nation will be so loud and Colts defense will shut Rams down! Is that a rumor?lmao 

On 9/28/2023 at 11:01 AM, GoPats said:

Anyone remember when the Patriots and Colts were both in the AFC East, and both teams were terrible? This is like 80s/early 90s...  usually the later of the two annual matchups was regarded as "The Toilet Bowl." 😄

Yeah the early 90's teams were terrible. The 90 Pats and 91 Colts are arguably in the top 5 of worst teams ever.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 11:01 AM, GoPats said:

Anyone remember when the Patriots and Colts were both in the AFC East, and both teams were terrible? This is like 80s/early 90s...  usually the later of the two annual matchups was regarded as "The Toilet Bowl." 😄

I always looked forward to those games, cause I figured it was our best chance to win a game.

Funny how it changed to watching two of the best teams in the NFL battle around 99 or so.

• Like 1