Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Day 4 Training camp 7/31

1 hour ago, IndyEric07 said:

Hopefully JT wont be showing up to the TC practices anymore so he wont be a distraction to the team! If he does show up, the fans will probly be booing him the whole time causing more of a distraction. Cant have that!

Why? It may just send a message to him 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Hopefully JT wont be showing up to the TC practices anymore so he wont be a distraction to the team! If he does show up, the fans will probly be booing him the whole time causing more of a distraction. Cant have that!

I hope Irsay is there so I can boo him while in my Taylor jersey

1 hour ago, Matabix said:

Sucks about AR. That's going to hurt for 2 weeks.

This isn’t at you it’s for those giving you a confused face.  You don’t mean it’s going to hurt the team for two week you mean it’s physically going to hurt him for two weeks.  Not in development just physical pain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

This isn’t at you it’s for those giving you a confused face.  You don’t mean it’s going to hurt the team for two week you mean it’s physically going to hurt him for two weeks.  Not in development just physical pain.

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

So, did he just have deviated septum surgery, I assume?  

Sounds like it. Wife had it done. She was sore for 2 weeks. Had 2 black eyes from it. Got strange looks at restaurants. I told them she should've folded my socks too.

1 minute ago, Matabix said:

Sounds like it. Wife had it done. She was sore for 2 weeks. Had 2 black eyes from it. Got strange looks at restaurants. I told them she should've folded my socks too.

Yeah, I’ve had that surgery twice myself.  Really tender for a few days, but nothing that would have made me miss more than one practice if I had ten of millions of dollars worth of guaranteed money…

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I don’t think they would sign him as a FA, much less trade for him. He’s got a small cap hit this year, but I think there is some gtd money due next year so he would likely be cut.     
    • I use Pro-Football Reference as my primary source of stats.    Alec Pierce  2022 78 targets  3 drops  3.8% drop rate  2023 65 targets  3 drops  4.6%     Believe who you want!  For those who actually focus on the game while their TV is on during the game, you should remember how terrible Ryan and Minshew were at throwing Pierce a catchable ball. They regularly missed him by a mile.  Blame it on Reggies coaching, maybe Pierce is a very slow learner?  I'm looking forward to learning more on the subject with AR.   Mike Evans 2023  5.1%  drop rate   Jamar Chase  2021 11 drops  8.6% drop rate  2022 11 drops  8.2% 2023  5 drops   3.4%    Tyreke Hill 2021 7 drops   4.4% 2022  8 drops  4.7% 2023 12 drops 7.0%    Travis Kelce  2021 10 drops  7.5% 2022  8 drops   5.3% 2023  7 drops   5.8%    Clown school is now open.    
    • I just made the point to illustrate he is definitely not primarily a slot guy. He pretty much does it all. I think Reggie saw a bit of TY Hilton in him. And if we get any of that then Pierce has a problem down the line this year.
    • Yeah, baseball is big when it comes to players that played even 100 years ago. Babe Ruth of course. There is only one Babe. Guy could party all night, drink, be with women, and wake up on 2 hours of sleep and then hit 3 HR's in a game . To me Willie Mays is probably the greatest there ever was and he played in the 50's, 60's, and up through 70's. Pitchers in the 70's were throwing 90 MPH by then. Mays won a World Series, so he was a champion, batted .302 for his career, and hit 660 HR's. I just know those stats off the top of my head without looking them up lol. 
    • I do respect those that study the older generations and accomplishments. Slingin Sammy too was a great one. IMO the sport that most fans study the past greats is Baseball and by a wide margin. Everyone knows Babe Ruth the greatest power hitter of all time and Cy Young and Ty Cobb.........could go on and on but in Baseball those legends never die like in other sports.
  • Members

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 2,682

• stitches

stitches 19,915

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 51

• shasta519

shasta519 5,300

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 1,004

• dw49