Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Newest member - Ring of Honor

Dingus McGirt

20 minutes ago, Dark Superman said:

How does one achieve this honor?

I believe 2000-2200 reputation points.

Will do some more research.

But more goes into it, number of post, really just site activity.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Congrats,

At the rate I am going I should join you in 75 years or so.

It just means we’ve been obsessed with the Colts longer.   You’ll get there.  

l didn’t even know I was in the ring.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dark Superman said:

How do you check your reputation points?

Go to your account upper right and scroll down to bottom once you click your name.

Or just scroll down to the bottom of this page it is listed down there.

• Like 3

I'm still in the process of figuring out the parameters.

I've been checking out a few posters numbers.

Had a poster with 18000 post and 2.5 rep points that wasn't in the ROH.

I think being active recently, is a big part of it as well.

• Thanks 1

Congrats!  At first I was confused what the ring of honor was, and someone explained it in the thread, now I see it.  Im still practice squad lol, even though I joined this site in 2011.  Although, I read mostly and don't post much.  This site is where I get most of my Colts news.  At least I have bragging rights for the Elite Fantasy League 2 time champion.  Looking forward to a new season!

• Like 4

We have a score for reputation that is the sum of points that you have for reactions given and received

your reputation score and reputation activity is shown here https://forums.colts.com/profile/32652-dingus-mcgirt/reputation/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Points for reputation levels are as follows

Special Teamer 50

Starter 100

Pro Bowl Alternate 100

Pro Bowler 1000

All-Pro 2000

Ring of Honor 3000

All-Decade Team 4000

Hall of Famer 5000

Achievements involve more than reputation.  You get achievements points for logging in, posting, reacting, replying, voting,, polling, etc.  Also your achievement is degraded by not logging in or violating site rules and is cleared entirely if you are not here for a year

Walk On

0 points

Practice Squad

100 points

Active Roster

1,000 points

Team Captain

2,000 points

Hall of Famer

3,000 points

Ring of Honor

4,000 points

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Nadine said:

We have a score for reputation that is the sum of points that you have for reactions given and received

your reputation score and reputation activity is shown here https://forums.colts.com/profile/32652-dingus-mcgirt/reputation/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Points for reputation levels are as follows

Special Teamer 50

Starter 100

Pro Bowl Alternate 100

Pro Bowler 1000

All-Pro 2000

Ring of Honor 3000

All-Decade Team 4000

Hall of Famer 5000

Achievements involve more than reputation.  You get achievements points for logging in, posting, reacting, replying, voting,, polling, etc.  Also your achievement is degraded by not logging in or violating site rules and is cleared entirely if you are not here for a year

Walk On

0 points

Practice Squad

100 points

Active Roster

1,000 points

Team Captain

2,000 points

Hall of Famer

3,000 points

Ring of Honor

4,000 points

Silly question : why is Hall of Famer before Ring of Honor? Isn’t the HoF a higher honor league wise? 

not criticizing just curious

• Like 1

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

Silly question : why is Hall of Famer before Ring of Honor? Isn’t the HoF a higher honor league wise? 

I think since this is a Colts Forum, so Ring of Honor is more Colts related.  Just my guess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Sweet!! 347 points to go for me.  I went ahead and reacted everyone’s post in this thread. Still at 347 so I have more work to do lol!!

I think it is more complicated than what Nadine said, and it takes into account all the past usage and it takes its own time setting different reputation level to get to next level depending on how often we frequent, write comments, create threads or polls, appreciate others. Sudden influx of activities probably doesn't move the needle much, but consistent behavior will. So you be yourself, and do your thing, and Ring of Honor will roll out in its own right time. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, csmopar said:

I see what you are saying

Also just noticed they are flipped for the different rankings                    

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Sweet!! 347 points to go for me.  I went ahead and reacted everyone’s post in this thread. Still at 347 so I have more work to do lol!!

I always thought that reputation points referred to how many reactions you receive, not how many you give, but Nadine would know more than I do.

Achievement points may include how often you post, how many reactions you give and receive, how present you are on the board, etc. Achievement points seem to indicate how active you are on the forum. Some folks check in daily but they never post comments or react to posts. Those folks would have low achievement points.

Note: Those that violate forum rules and receive warnings may have points deleted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1