Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

I think that drafting Voorhees would be amazing!  He would definitely be a "killer" offensive lineman.....just like his brother was in all those Friday the 13th movies.  I'm all for it...but just one question....can the family transition from their "Hockey" obsession over to football?  I mean they seem to like wearing those hockey masks and all...

Just now, nyyankeechris said:

I think that drafting Voorhees would be amazing!  He would definitely be a "killer" offensive lineman.....just like his brother was in all those Friday the 13th movies.  I'm all for it...but just one question....can the family transition from their "Hockey" obsession over to football?  I mean they seem to like wearing those hockey masks and all...

Isn’t he the one that tore his acl during the combine.

I see we have the 4th pick tomorrow and confused because earlier I said we had only trade picks for the draft left.  I was wrong maybe the tracker got hokey for a moment with all the trading going on.  Sorry we still have normal  4, 5, 7 picks.

Steelers are killing this draft

Broderick Jones

Joey Porter Jr

Keeanu Benton

And now

Darnell Washington!

Good on them. Nice haul.

Crappy landing spot for Washington with some many offensive weapons in Pitt and a great young TE in Freirmuth already there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nyyankeechris said:

Just think of all the Jason Vorhees masks that would show up to Lucas Oil when he takes the starting RG spot lol

5 minutes ago, Shive said:

Dorian Williams was another LB I liked.

Maybe Dee Winters in the 5th to add some depth?

3 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Steelers are killing this draft

Broderick Jones

Joey Porter Jr

Keeanu Benton

And now

Darnell Washington!

Good on them. Nice haul.

Crappy landing spot for Washington with some many offensive weapons in Pitt and a great young TE in Freirmuth already there. 

I was hoping maybe the Bengals would get him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Do we need to trade up into the 3rd and get RT Dawand Jones?  Or sit tight and hope to get two nice players early in the 4th?

Theres still alot of OL players available that I like, I think we can sit tight, if we don't get Jones, I'm okay with Nick Saldiveri and Vorhees, then maybe a Wypler, Forsyth or Oluwatimi.

• Like 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

Agreed. Just not sure I’d use a 3rd on him but heck if he’s the guy who kicks for the next 10 years in gold and red I guess it’s worth it!

shoot if he's good could play the next 15 to 20 years kickers age well lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Theres still alot of OL players available that I like, I think we can sit tight, if we don't get Jones, I'm okay with Nick Saldiveri and Vorhees, then maybe a Wypler, Forsyth or Oluwatimi.

Definitely looking like we can sit tight. 

• Like 1