Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

With the 111th overall draft pick in the 2023 Gavin's mock draft, Cleveland Browns select

RB DeWayne McBride (UAB)

@ColtsGermany Carolina Panthers on the clock now

@SaturdayAllDay up next and @John HammondsGreen Bay Packers after that pick 

6 minutes ago, OhioColt said:

With the 111th overall draft pick in the 2023 Gavin's mock draft, Cleveland Browns select

RB DeWayne McBride (UAB)

@ColtsGermany Carolina Panthers on the clock now

@SaturdayAllDay up next and @John HammondsGreen Bay Packers after that pick 

Sorry @OhioColt pick #111 got traded away to the Colts before you took over the Browns.

Browns pick next at #126, #140 & #142. 

• Thanks 1

Looks like @ColtsGermany got busy.

@SaturdayAllDay you can make your selection as you're on the clock now.

@RNGDShobby NY Jets and @ColtsGermanyCarolina Panthers have to make their picks whenever they come online.

@John Hammonds will be up next after the Saints, and @TomDiggsWashington Commanders after that. 

With the 115th pick in the 2023 Gavin Memorial Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select:

Nick Broeker, OG, Ole Miss

Saints shore up their depth on the interior of their OL with a prospect who shows some tenacity in the run game, but needs a little coaching up to be a good pass blocker, especially with his hand placement.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I feel like I've done good for the raiders even though Levis was forced on me :D

Will McDonald

Tyrique Stevenson

J.L Skinner

That's adding some much needed defense.

Who would have been your pick if you were available in first round on the clock, and how would you have approached the QB position in this draft? 

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Looks like @ColtsGermany got busy.

@SaturdayAllDay you can make your selection as you're on the clock now.

@RNGDShobby NY Jets and @ColtsGermanyCarolina Panthers have to make their picks whenever they come online.

@John Hammonds will be up next after the Saints, and @TomDiggsWashington Commanders after that. 

if i come up tonight ill be happy to get the wash pick in so i dont hold anything up tomorrow 

• Thanks 1

With the 118th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Washington Commanders select....

Zack Kuntz, TE, Old Dominion

Kuntz tested as an athletic freak at the combine and is what Washington needs in a developmental high-upside, dynamic pass catcher from the TE position 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Who would have been your pick if you were available in first round on the clock, and how would you have approached the QB position in this draft? 

Gonzalez, but he was taken

7 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yes, he was taken at #5. What would've you've done next and how it would've shaped the whole draft, just curious. 

You don't have to reply now, you can do it in your draft recap in the end. 

The Ohio State WR or Joey Porter Jr

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coltsfanej said:

The corners I wanted went before they were in range for me to trade up to get them.   I had a few I liked but it just didn’t fall right for me to get them without reaching and missing out on the guys I preferred 

Darius Rush was available. He’s a Ballard corner. I would’ve taken him round 3.

That's it for today, everyone. 

We have been at a very good pace, and we will look to move on to Round 5 tomorrow. 

Everyone can add their suggestions if you would like to do the draft for Rounds 6 & 7. If some are interested in doing complete draft, we can make consensus picks for GMs not available and get the draft done fully too, I'm not sure how many would be willing to do so. 

Let's have our votes in for doing rounds 6 & 7.

Good night all, see you tomorrow. 

As always, draft has been very much fun in this forum and thank you for making it so. 

4 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Darius Rush was available. He’s a Ballard corner. I would’ve taken him round 3.

I think Colts would've had to trade down and get a Pick around late Day 2 or early round 4. but I think @coltsfanej didn't want to miss Bryan Bresee and Dawand Jones...

When you move up in draft to get QB, I think it's going to affect covering all needs in the draft alone, especially when QB is t Richardson, GM will have more time to build the roster around. Will need to dip in to free agency for other needs, and it could be how real draft could go as well. 

@VikingsFanInChennai

Sry, I wrote you a message with my preferred picks for tonight, but I didn't use a new subject. It was in our chat called "Draftpick for Panthers #93" from last night. Sry I didn't use a new subject, it definitely led to some confusion :(

If I read everything right my preferred player is still on the board, so I'm gonna  make pick #114 now:

With the 114th pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select :

Garrett Williams, CB, Syracuse

While still recovering from an ACL, he will probably not be able to play when the season starts. But his traits are good enough to take a shot here. 

2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

@VikingsFanInChennai

Sry, I wrote you a message with my preferred picks for tonight, but I didn't use a new subject. It was in our chat called "Draftpick for Panthers #93" from last night. Sry I didn't use a new subject, it definitely led to some confusion :(

If I read everything right my preferred player is still on the board, so I'm gonna  make pick #114 now:

While still recovering from an ACL, he will probably not be able to play when the season starts. But his traits are good enough to take a shot here. 

@RNGDShobby With the 112th pick in the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft, the New York Jets select;

1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

@VikingsFanInChennai

Sorry @ColtsGermany, yes I seem to miss further communication in previous conversations as in my mobile the highlighted ones don't show up much differently.

Garrett Williams is not available as Patriots got him two picks prior. 

There are few other players in your choices, particularly in higher order of preference, are available... would you like to choose one of them for Panthers #114? 

3 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think Colts would've had to trade down and get a Pick around late Day 2 or early round 4. but I think @coltsfanej didn't want to miss Bryan Bresee and Dawand Jones...

When you move up in draft to get QB, I think it's going to affect covering all needs in the draft alone, especially when QB is t Richardson, GM will have more time to build the roster around. Will need to dip in to free agency for other needs, and it could be how real draft could go as well. 

Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

30 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Sorry @ColtsGermany, yes I seem to miss further communication in previous conversations as in my mobile the highlighted ones don't show up much differently.

Garrett Williams is not available as Patriots got him two picks prior. 

There are few other players in your choices, particularly in higher order of preference, are available... would you like to choose one of them for Panthers #114? 

Yes, I'll do my pick soon. Just arrived at work, so give me some time to make my pick. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OhioColt said:

@NFLfan looks like spreadsheet updated and P125 is now Chargers

@TomDiggsis taking over for the Chargers. He will make all their draft picks through the end. I will edit that on the first page of the thread.

Thanks for alerting me and helping to select players for GMs who are unavailable. It helps the draft move along.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, i was exhausted last night and had to get some sleep. I made sure that I wouldn't have missed any picks though. The draft is going solid, hope we can make it through at least 5 rounds, and it would be incredible if we made it through the whole draft (I think that would the first time we would pull it off).

• Like 1

With the 114th pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select:

Jaylon Jones, CB, Texas A&M 

The Panthers select a tall and rangy DB that is only 21 years old to add much needed depth in the secondary. 

With growing experience, he will translate into a reliable player. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@TomDiggsis taking over for the Chargers. He will make all their draft picks through the end. I will edit that on the first page of the thread.

Thanks for alerting me and helping to select players for GMs who are unavailable. It helps the draft move along.

Enjoy!

please also update Cleveland Browns GM as @OhioColt

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Hey guys, i was exhausted last night and had to get some sleep. I made sure that I wouldn't have missed any picks though. The draft is going solid, hope we can make it through at least 5 rounds, and it would be incredible if we made it through the whole draft (I think that would the first time we would pull it off).

If @danlhart87 finds another one for company, he could complete the whole draft by doing alternate draft selections. haha