Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

top 10 players of 2012

DS3

I don't think Stafford belongs in the top 10. Yes, he threw for over 5000 yards, but I just don't think he belongs up there

True but he led them to the playoffs. for the first time since 2002 i think that was a great accomplishment but who is on your list?

All but Gronk think hes going to have average year because of his success.Jared Allen why he doesnt have more attention I'll never know.Plays at 120% never takes a play off hope he makes top 5.And where do you think Aldon Smith should be in top 100 ?

Yea teams are gonna do there best to stop Gronk then jared allen finshed with 22 sacks close to the record maybe because the vikings are sorry so the analysts dont care? Aldon smith will be somewhere around 50-40 on my list.

Whos on your list?

1.Aaron Rodgers

2.Drew Brees

3.Tom Brady

4.Rob Gronkowski

5.Eli Manning

6.Calvin Johnson

7.Jared Allen

8.De'marcus Ware

9.Maurice Jones Drew

10.Matthew Stafford

(My List and opinion)

Did you leave Peyton out because you don't think he'll be a top 10 player again or because you are only going based on player performances of 2011

Did you leave Peyton out because you don't think he'll be a top 10 player again or because you are only going based on player performances of 2011

I put the players in order of what i felt they did from 2011-2012 regular/postseason If peyton would have played he would be top 5 no doubt

I don't think Stafford belongs in the top 10. Yes, he threw for over 5000 yards, but I just don't think he belongs up there

IMO if Breesus belongs, Stafford does too. Brees put up gaudy stats, but isn't on the level of Aaron, Eli, Peyton etc. I honestly think Brees is almost as overrated as Brady.

IMO if Breesus belongs, Stafford does too. Brees put up gaudy stats, but isn't on the level of Aaron, Eli, Peyton etc. I honestly think Brees is almost as overrated as Brady.

I 110% agree with you Look who tom Brady has. Rob hernandez welker and dont forget the best o line in football and yes matthew does belonq

Whos on your list?

1.Aaron Rodgers

2.Drew Brees

3.Tom Brady

4.Rob Gronkowski

5.Eli Manning

6.Calvin Johnson

7.Jared Allen

8.De'marcus Ware

9.Maurice Jones Drew

10.Matthew Stafford

(My List and opinion)

I cant argue with that list I tried to put Jason Pierre Paul in butnt could take Allen out, JPP had more tackle but Allen had 5 more sacks

Whos on your list?

1.Aaron Rodgers

2.Drew Brees

3.Tom Brady

4.Rob Gronkowski

5.Eli Manning

6.Calvin Johnson

7.Jared Allen

8.De'marcus Ware

9.MJD

10.Matthew Stafford

(My List and opinion)

just put Cam newton at #9

oh heck I can argue with that :lol: ! if ya put him in then ya might as well put Dalton in their to they were close in stats except when Cam ran

No Cam Set the record for most passing yards rushing yards Rushing Tds in his Rookie season

True but he led them to the playoffs. for the first time since 2002 i think that was a great accomplishment but who is on your list?

My personal list is different from what I think it will be. I think it will go:

1. Rodgers

2. Brees

3. Brady (I hate putting 3 QBs in the top 3 and on my personal list, it's Calvin)

4. Calvin

5. Gronk

6. Jared Allen

7. MJD

8. Fitz

9. Ray Lewis...not because of his 2011 performance, but because of his entire legacy

10. Suggs

So glad to see Jared Allen getting some attention. He is what everyone thinks Dwight is....

Non QB.

Calvin Johnson

Arian Foster

DeMarcus Ware

Jared Allen

Darrel Revis

Larry Fitzgerald

Ray Rice

Haloti Ngata

Justin Smith

Mjd

All players who make there teams what they are.

Whos on your list?

1.Aaron Rodgers

2.Drew Brees

3.Tom Brady

4.Rob Gronkowski

5.Eli Manning

6.Calvin Johnson

7.Jared Allen

8.De'marcus Ware

9.Maurice Jones Drew

10.Matthew Stafford

(My List and opinion)

You'd only put two defensive players among your top 10?