Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 MLB Baseball

This almost looks fixed. Happ dropped an easy fly ball, cost us a run just now. Suzki dropped an easy fly ball the other night that cost us 2 runs and the game. Swanson had a throwing error last night that should have been a double play - that cost us 2 runs and basically the game. This crap looks phony. We have been strong defensively all year, now this. Braves up 4-1, this is over already. 

41 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ball game. Probably season over. Unfortunate but when you play sloppy baseball against great teams, you can't win. 

Shoot Cubs been struggling against mediocre to bad teams lately, makes sense they would get swept against a team like the Braves. Sucks. 

10.gif

Just now, HOZER said:

Shoot Cubs been struggling against mediocre to bad teams lately, makes sense they would get swept against a team like the Braves. Sucks. 

10.gif

That Arizona series killed us. That was complete nonsense and really ruined the season. Getting swept by them 4 in a row and losing 3 of them by 1 run was just pure bad luck. They really didn't do anything great to beat us, we just beat ourselves that series. That was a 4 game swing between us and them right there. We just go 2-2 in that series and they don't gain a game. 

• Like 1

If the Marlins somehow lose after the delay I guess it’ll prolong the suffering as we’ll remain tied. We would have to win against the brewers  and the Marlins lose. If we remain tied Marlins get in since they own the tiebreaker. I think the Brewers will do anything they can to screw the Cubs, even if resting for the playoffs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HOZER said:

If the Marlins somehow lose after the delay I guess it’ll prolong the suffering as we’ll remain tied. We would have to win against the brewers  and the Marlins lose. If we remain tied Marlins get in since they own the tiebreaker. I think the Brewers will do anything they can to screw the Cubs, even if resting for the playoffs.

I mean everything that could go wrong lately has. Mets were up 1-0, Marlins score 2 runs then it starts to pour down rain. It couldn't of starting raining 5 minutes earlier. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. It would still be 1-0 Mets had the rain came in 5 minutes earlier. I just don't think it is meant to be for us. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I mean everything that could go wrong lately has. Mets were up 1-0, Marlins score 2 runs then it starts to pour down rain. It couldn't have starting raining 5 minutes earlier. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. It would still be 1-0 Mets had the rain came in 5 minutes earlier. I just don't think it is meant to be for us. 

In The 9th too, ugh!!!  So what happens if they can’t finish game? They go to Pittsburg tomorrow so obviously can’t make it up tomorrow….surely they’re not still waiting to finish? It still says delayed? 

• Like 1

Just now, HOZER said:

In The 9th too, ugh!!!  So what happens if they can’t finish game? They go to Pittsburg tomorrow so obviously can’t make it up tomorrow….surely they’re not still waiting to finish? It still says delayed? 

I am not sure what will happen, that is a great question. Maybe they finish it tomorrow and play a double header at Pitt on Saturday. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Our fate is in the hands of the Mets because if the Marlins win this, we are basically screwed. 

I mean, there’s still a chance if the Marlins lose multiple games to the pirates and we win 2-3 against against our arch nemesis the screwers, right?

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

wait what? How does it count as a Mets win? They’re behind? This is second person I saw post this? Does it revert to score in last full inning played???

I have no idea, the only thing I can thing of is, it is because the Mets had the lead entering the 9th and didn't get a chance to bat in the botton of the 9th? This is bizarre. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, w87r said:

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Haven't paid to much attention this year, as my Yankees sucked, but have been following your playoff run here.

Be classic if that game got cancelled and Mets were given the W, because they led after the last "completed" inning.

Looks like they’ll finish on Monday, if “necessary.” How cool would it be if the Cubs won their necessary games and the Mets did us a solid? lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Haven't paid to much attention this year, as my Yankees sucked, but have been following your playoff run here.

Be classic if that game got cancelled and Mets were given the W, because they led after the last "completed" inning.

It was great up until about 3 weeks ago, then this happened train discover GIF- At least the Cubs can say they were in it until the final weekend, still disappointing though unless a miracle happens now.

• Like 2