Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14: NFL Game Discussion thread

NFLfan

Well I punished myself yesterday since the Colts weren't playing I channel surfed between a lot of games on Sunday ticket and saw a lot of bad football. The amazing thing is the Colts lost to the cowplops and steelers and people on here scream how bad this team is but if you saw those two teams yesterday you would wonder how they are not 1 and 2 in the draft order right now. Jax/Tenn, Minn/Detroit, Phi/NY, a lot of very bad football played by teams that lack talent in comparison to the Colts. And the real kicker is we can win out with our remaining schedule but I'm getting that 2011 vibe and the effort isn't going to be there. On a side note, anyone who saw the last 4 minutes of the texan game would still be laughing hysterically at the idiocy, talk about giving a game away!!

Chiefs have a good chance to run the table based on their schedule.

Bills at Bengals on MNF in 2 Mondays from now will determine if Bills are at No.1 or No.3 and if the Chiefs are at No.1 or No.2. Bengals have a tough rest of the stretch with playing Bucs, Bills, and finishing with Ravens when Ravens will have Lamar Jackson back. However, Bengals have been in form lately and beaten the likes of Titans on the road and the Chiefs at home. 

Interesting stretch run for top AFC standings. NFC - Vikings have little margin for error, 1 more loss and poof, they are at No.3 seeding and it is very unlikely they play in the SB whatsoever. 49ers, if they get to No.2, will be sitting pretty going on the road to play the Eagles in an NFCCG.

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I can't speak for others but it doesn't upset me to see the Patriots loose.  I don't care too much for Robert Kraft 

I hate the Patriots and Im a Packers fan. I will always love watching them lose. You guys have always been a likeable team. One game I attended at Lambeau was a Packers Colts game back in 2000. Allen Rossum won us the game otherwise Peyton Manning was going to pull off a huge comeback on us. We were up 19-0 at halftime and we only won 26-24. Colt fans that I met there were super nice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I hate the Patriots and Im a Packers fan. I will always love watching them lose. You guys have always been a likeable team. One game I attended at Lambeau was a Packers Colts game back in 2000. Allen Rossum won us the game otherwise Peyton Manning was going to pull off a huge comeback on us. We were up 19-0 at halftime and we only won 26-24. Colt fans that I met there were super nice.

I was at the 2004 shoot out between Manning and Farve. 36 points scored in the 1st quarter.  Unbelievable.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I was at the 2004 shoot out between Manning and Farve. 36 points scored in the 1st quarter.  Unbelievable.  

I remember watching that game. You guys won 45-31 but we were hanging in there in the first half. I remember Ahmad Carroll our 1st round draft pick was just getting torched by Marvin Harrison in that game, He lasted a couple years and got cut, he was awful.

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hey there. Who is the Packers player who is in the commercial about dyslexia?

Not sure, didnt see it.

• Like 1

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

I remember watching that game. You guys won 45-31 but we were hanging in there in the first half. I remember Ahmad Carroll our 1st round draft pick was just getting torched by Marvin Harrison in that game, He lasted a couple years and got cut, he was awful.

Yeah Javon Walker smoked our D-backs for a couple of hundred yards.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah Javon Walker smoked our D-backs for a couple of hundred yards.

Were there lots of Packer fans at that game?

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He looked better as a rookie with worse weapons. It’s Matt Patricia. Why hire a defensive guy for offense. Also we are seeing how much Tom Brady meant to BB success. 

Hows Rest tonight?