Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14: NFL Game Discussion thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Kingsbury is keeping the Pats in this game with bad 4th down decision making.  Arizona should have been up two scores at half.  Had they punted on 4th and 5, they would be at midfield now.

Cardinals are beating themselves. Now the Pats recovered a fumble and returned it for a touchdown.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t think he will be out that ling. Obj tore his in FEB. Murray has two extra months here. Nine months would be sept. Maybe oct? 

There is no exact healing time. Sometimes the same injury takes different periods of time to heal.  Some players never get over a serious injury. They may be fine physically but never get passed it mentally. 

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

There is no exact healing time. Sometimes the same injury takes different periods of time to heal.  Some players never get over a serious injury. They may be fine physically but never get passed it mentally. 

I know. Plus the injury  in one might be more severe then another’s. Until they go in and fix it they can’t really see the entire extent of it. I imagine with his playing style that might even make it a longer  recovery.

• Like 1

• NFLfan unpinned this topic