Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14: NFL Game Discussion thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Carolina wins this game, they could win that division. That would put them at 5-8, Bucs are 6-7 after today. Carolina has already beat the Bucs once, they play them again in 2 weeks which would give them the sweep and tie breaker. Bucs still have to play Cincy and at Arizona as well.

Yep ehich moved them way down in the draft order. Lots of football yet to be played.

Broncos  are driving at KC 47. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Carolina wins this game, they could win that division. That would put them at 5-8, Bucs are 6-7 after today. Carolina has already beat the Bucs once, they play them again in 2 weeks which would give them the sweep and tie breaker. Bucs still have to play Cincy and at Arizona as well.

That is a bad division. How bad could the Saints and Falcons be if the Panthers could win that division!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Whats the worst winter you remember seeing there?

About 6 years ago, we got about 27 inches of snow. There was another year when we had about that much (1996 or so). In Buffalo, it can get very cold and snowy, not so much where I am.

I prefer the cold. I would rather live in Maine or Minnesota than in Florida. I don't like very warm weather.