Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14: NFL Game Discussion thread

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Brady has 7 SBs, he doesn’t need the money like Rodgers and he’d want to settle down somewhere warm, IMO :) 

Rodgers more likely than Brady, I agree. Brady went to Bucs because they had the pass catchers. What do the Titans have after trading away A J Brown?

I think Brady retires after the season. The only place he would go is SF IMO. Then again that makes the Lance move look even worse and then they still have Jimmy who is 15 years younger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Brady will cost a lot less than Rodgers.  He’s a FA.  They can pick up the veteran receivers Brady needs in FA.  Not a big deal.

Yeah right, with the money they have invested in FA recently, the money already committed to Tannehill and the very reason they traded A J Brown (because they didn’t want to pay him $25 mil per year) makes it unlikely even if they had to pay Only $25 million for a QB. 

Just now, chad72 said:

Yeah right, with the money they have invested in FA recently, the money already committed to Tannehill and the very reason they traded A J Brown (because they didn’t want to pay him $25 mil per year) makes it unlikely even if they had to pay Only $25 million for a QB.

They save 17m by moving away from Tannehill.  They’re good.

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Prediction for bucs vs 9ers?

Bucs won't do anything until 5 mins left in the 4th.. the 49ers won't try to run the clock out. And give Brady a shot.. they score a TD being down 5 to win..

Plus Shanahan doesn’t do well in tight end game situations (Falcons SB as OC, Chiefs SB as HC both in 4th quarters), makes me lean Bucs too because Brady does better in tight end game situations 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

They save 17m by moving away from Tannehill.  They’re good.

We will see

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Brady retires after the season. The only place he would go is SF IMO. Then again that makes the Lance move look even worse and then they still have Jimmy who is 15 years younger.

I agree too. He isn’t going to butt heads with Mahomes, Allen, Burrow etc. that he’s likely to play more frequently in the AFC during the home stretch of his career.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah but if your QB is overwhelmed it doesn’t matter. Purdy is a rookie. Has played a lot of football in college though. Seems like it’s a very QB friendly offense. Kind of like what rams have showed with mcvay.

True. No denying Shanahan and McVay are superior play callers than anyone we’ve had since Arians.

It takes a combination of talent and play calling.

• Like 1

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Were battling with you guys for draft position as well LOL.

Good thing for colts is they have two hard hands next two weeks. With way giants melted down today that one I am worried about winning. Then have to deal with Texans game.  Just watch colts are going to screw this up and beat Vikings or chargers.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Good thing for colts is they have two hard hands next two weeks. With way giants melted down today that one I am worried about winning. Then have to deal with Texans game.  Just watch colts are going to screw this up and beat Vikings or chargers.

Whats the prediction for you guys against the Vikings this Saturday?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

that was a bad call lmao but Tom has benefited from the REFS for years.

I have no sympathy for them whatsoever for how many games they benefitted from the refs.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

17-0 panthers. Lol

So far everything going as needed. Broncos were not not beating chiefs. 

Brock Purdy looks real nice.

Colin Cowherd picked the Panthers to win in his Blazing five picks for this week. I thought he was nuts. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When I watch SF play, each player plays for one another and they have fun playing. That is how we were in Andrew's rookie year. 2012 was such a fun season. 

I remember a certain game in 2012 that gives me nightmares. I can laugh about it now a decade later.

• Thanks 1