Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can R Kelly play RG?

CurBeatElite

Pinter did not look good at RG. To me, he seemed too weak.

Tonight, I thought our OL played better with him under C.

Curious if our best OL from Q over would be LG-Q, C-Pinter, RG-Ryan Kelly, RT- Smith?

Honestly, not sure what to think about LT. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

Curious if our best OL from Q over would be LG-Q, C-Pinter, RG-Ryan Kelly, RT- Smith?

I think with a couple games under his belt he will be adequate. He was coming into the game dealing with an ankle injury and holding is more about technique etc.. he was In position but let the hands get outside and Matt ran to left on 2 of them. I think the strength to stop them bull rushes will come with a year or 2 in NFL offseason program. I remember constanzo as a rookie and early year player  and he struggle with the bull rush and speed guys but he developed into one of the better LT in league for us , but I’ll watch the all 22 and see when it comes out

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

He’s a rookie getting his first extended action against some pretty darn good pass rushers on the road in a short week.  That’s a lot to ask of him.  Honestly the fact you didn’t hear his name much in the second half tells me he settled down.  He’s gotta learn and you learn by playing.  There are going to be growing pains.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Anyone with an eye for football can see Pinter outplayed him last year at C and came in tonight and looked much better, He will never get the job though because Ballard paid Ryan. 

I think will do a play by play dig down on all run downs.... to show run success over specific OLs... 

I would guess horrible over Raimann. Good over Pryor. And Pinter was better Ryan... 

That's my guess from the eye test... Perhaps post tomorrow. 

Time for pillow... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As a Colts fan we have the right to be negative and complain. Have you watched the last 5 seasons and be happy with the lack of progress and nonsense?
    • Ok....but those so called experts of yours ARE NOT colt fans....if they truly were they wouldn't be happy with the results either.   As far as opinions vs facts is, the Fact is the colts have a losing record the last 8 years, 6 of them with Ballard, with no division titles and only 1 playoff win....and all that in the weakest division in the nfl.    Those are the Facts, and I'm  not even going to mention the needs at premium positions going into the 7th season, including QB.   This time, lets truly agree to disagree.    Ciao
    • On top of all this, the team sucks and they are already asking for season ticket holders to make payments if we want to be on payment plans. This is the earliest they have ever asked for money for season tickets.    If I want to do an 8-installment plan, I have to start paying this month through July 2023. Normally, they wouldn't start asking for payment until March of each year and they had several payment plans. Fortunately, I have the Colts credit card and I get 6 months no interest and some cash back. This has really been an unusual season. 
    • As a reminder - this is a Colts FAN Forum - our "social media" Colts fan cave - if you will.   For years - I've heard various people complain about various social media sites - and - how they "cant deal with all the negativity".   I'm pretty proactive about my social media usage - ONLY using Facebook - and - the Colts FAN Forum.  I am very select about who I have as friends on Facebook - I have found that this cuts WWAAYY down on both the drama & the negativity.   Now I'd like to share "my humble opinion" about our Colts FAN Forum.   There are times that "I can't deal with all the negativity" on our site.   Why - you may ask?   Well - we are supposed to be COLTS FANS - but - far too often our fandom is expressed in ridiculously over the top negativity about our beloved team.   I AM A COLTS FAN - through good times and bad.  Regrettably - this is one of the seasons that we're having to accept the bad.   I CHOOSE to be thankful for ALL THE GOOD our Colts - including the front office - have given us over the past 20 years or more.   I CHOOSE to try to stay positive in a "crap storm".   This particular season - I am trying to look forward - instead of taking the easy road and verbally bashing everyone in the organization.   The old adage - we ALL heard as kids - applies in this case:   "IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE - DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL".   Social media just collectively pooped their pants.  LOL
    • He's probably the first interim, off the set of ESPN to stop a practice and yell at his players though.  
  • Members