Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can R Kelly play RG?

CurBeatElite

2 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

Pinter did not look good at RG. To me, he seemed too weak.

Tonight, I thought our OL played better with him under C.

Curious if our best OL from Q over would be LG-Q, C-Pinter, RG-Ryan Kelly, RT- Smith?

Honestly, not sure what to think about LT. 

I think with a couple games under his belt he will be adequate. He was coming into the game dealing with an ankle injury and holding is more about technique etc.. he was In position but let the hands get outside and Matt ran to left on 2 of them. I think the strength to stop them bull rushes will come with a year or 2 in NFL offseason program. I remember constanzo as a rookie and early year player  and he struggle with the bull rush and speed guys but he developed into one of the better LT in league for us , but I’ll watch the all 22 and see when it comes out

53 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

Pinter did not look good at RG. To me, he seemed too weak.

Tonight, I thought our OL played better with him under C.

Curious if our best OL from Q over would be LG-Q, C-Pinter, RG-Ryan Kelly, RT- Smith?

Honestly, not sure what to think about LT. 

He’s a rookie getting his first extended action against some pretty darn good pass rushers on the road in a short week.  That’s a lot to ask of him.  Honestly the fact you didn’t hear his name much in the second half tells me he settled down.  He’s gotta learn and you learn by playing.  There are going to be growing pains.  

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Anyone with an eye for football can see Pinter outplayed him last year at C and came in tonight and looked much better, He will never get the job though because Ballard paid Ryan. 

I think will do a play by play dig down on all run downs.... to show run success over specific OLs... 

I would guess horrible over Raimann. Good over Pryor. And Pinter was better Ryan... 

That's my guess from the eye test... Perhaps post tomorrow. 

Time for pillow... 

Archived