Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Combine Day 1(QBs, WRs, TEs)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, stitches said:

I think the WRs I personally want the most right now are(in no particular order):

- Treylon Burks

- Jahan Dotson

- Chris Olave

- John Metchie

- Skyy Moore

- George Pickens 

- Calvin Austin III

How many of those do you think we actually have a shot at?

On 3/4/2022 at 4:39 AM, throwing BBZ said:

Cooper Kupp  4.62    

I am surprised that so few talk about shorts vs pads/helmet. I wish they ran 40's with full gear on. Kupp may be 4.62 no matter what he is wearing. Another guy might lose .20 with gear on. Game speed is what matters.

8 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

We had a solid slot receiver in Zach Pascal. When Rivers was the QB he had 600+ receiving yards. He had similar production with Jacoby Brissett. Wentz just doesn’t read the field well.

I wouldn’t mind a more speedy slot option, but lack of skill at the Y receiver issue isn’t the issue.

Zach Pascal is not a solid slot receiver

600+ yards in 2019 and 2020 for a guy who is the number 2 or 3 receiver in an offense that has been more ground based recently is very solid. He had 600 in 2019 with a QB who held the ball forever and couldn’t read the field for ****. That’s solid IMO. 

This board underrates Pascal and overrates the hell out of MAC.

8 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

600+ yards in 2019 and 2020 for a guy who is the number 2 or 3 receiver in an offense that has been more ground based recently is very solid. He had 600 in 2019 with a QB who held the ball forever and couldn’t read the field for ****. That’s solid IMO. 

This board underrates Pascal and overrates the hell out of MAC.

In a desirable offense, Pascal should be no better than a 3, and probably better as a 4.   

If Campbell had stayed healthy, Pascal’s number would’ve been less.  If Hilton had stayed healthy, Pascal’s numbers would’ve been less.   Pascal scares no one.  Teams don’t worry about Pascal.   

And given that we paid him $3.4m last year, he might be a very expensive level 3/4.   My guess is we let him test the market before deciding if we match or not. 

52 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

In a desirable offense, Pascal should be no better than a 3, and probably better as a 4.   

If Campbell had stayed healthy, Pascal’s number would’ve been less.  If Hilton had stayed healthy, Pascal’s numbers would’ve been less.   Pascal scares no one.  Teams don’t worry about Pascal.   

And given that we paid him $3.4m last year, he might be a very expensive level 3/4.   My guess is we let him test the market before deciding if we match or not. 

I agree with all of this. He tests the market and we look for someone better. 

Archived