Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week 10 Practice Report (Jags)

EastStreet

Not out yet, but a few tweets have come out. Full report later from me or others.

Anyone question if Carson and the wife are all in? lol.

Playing on two flat tires, now would miss a birth to play if needed lol.. 

Good news on TY and Braden.

Besides those two, only Rhodes had a Q by his name.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

FYI - They normally drop for Indy after 3pm. The opponents always vary. 

Getting ready to look at Jax shortly. 

It was more I got use to seeing the thread open up the Tuesday night to get ready. It made me have to think, is today Wednesday? It is good to see guys getting back in, hopefully TY can play and then play 2 games in a row

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Pretty sure I heard somewhere his wife had a induction date so it didn’t interfere with a game. We will see.

Reich said carrie will practice today and tomorrow and see if he can play.

I mean, likely they have a date for it, but based on the report, I think the date is next week, so after Sunday. So then of course could go into labor early before getting induced. 

And at least if she goes on Sunday, he wont be there to get his hand broken by her squeezing it:goodluck:. Hopefully the kid comes Monday night though

3 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

It was more I got use to seeing the thread open up the Tuesday night to get ready. It made me have to think, is today Wednesday? It is good to see guys getting back in, hopefully TY can play and then play 2 games in a row

Got ya!

Some times I like to get ahead of things if I know I'm going to be super busy during the day. I knew my afternoon would be somewhat slow today, so had other things last night. 

1 minute ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I mean, likely they have a date for it, but based on the report, I think the date is next week, so after Sunday. So then of course could go into labor early before getting induced. 

And at least if she goes on Sunday, he wont be there to get his hand broken by her squeezing it:goodluck:. Hopefully the kid comes Monday night though

Very well could be. I know a lot of hospitals aren’t doing them unless it is necessary because of covid too. 

For what it’s worth Hundley has been protected on the PS. Not sure if that was done last week.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Very well could be. I know a lot of hospitals aren’t doing them unless it is necessary because of covid too. 

For what it’s worth Hundley has been protected on the PS. Not sure if that was done last week.

Ik when my sister had it, the due date was first. So likely if we dont hear anything this week, she will be induced.

And i didnt hear about any last week. I am expecting he will be protected each remaining week as long as he is able to be

Not injury, but is game related: Jaguars at Colts  — Tony Corrente

Per Week 10 referee assignments – Football Zebras

Otherwise known as the Ref and crew from Monday's Bears vs Steelers game. Lets see who he tries to hip-check this time.

Also, looks like no roughing the passer penalties will be called, a rookie QB and Wentz. Neither to get the protection

For the Jags, not out yet, but here's what ESPN has

QB1 Trevor Lawrence Q - likely

2 days ago - Coach Urban Meyer said Monday that he expects Lawrence (ankle) to play Sunday against the Colts, Michael DiRocco of ESPN.com reports.

RB1 James Robinson Q - likely

Heel kept him out of last game

LT1 Cam Robinson Q - ?

3 days ago - Robinson (back) is questionable to appear in Sunday's game against the Bills, Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic reports.

15 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Otherwise known as the Ref and crew from Monday's Bears vs Steelers game. Lets see who he tries to hip-check this time.

Also, looks like no roughing the passer penalties will be called, a rookie QB and Wentz. Neither to get the protection

There’s a chance Tony and his crew lay low due to the heat put on him after that awful MNF. However these refs have massive egos so who knows.

26 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

We need to win in blow out fashion so refs can't influence game

3 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Maybe the colts will get the Steelers treatment those zebras called the game like they had money of Pittsburgh

9 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Corrente really isn’t a bad official.  He got caught in bad spot Monday night (still not sure what the hip check was about).  I believe he is now the most seniored ref in the league and worked Super Bowl XLI.  He also did the Colts and Seahawks game this season.  

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Corrente really isn’t a bad official.  He got caught in bad spot Monday night (still not sure what the hip check was about).  I believe he is now the most seniored ref in the league and worked Super Bowl XLI.  He also did the Colts and Seahawks game this season.  

14 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Maybe he will hip check Q. That would be fun to watch.

6 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yes. Was at Super Bowl XLI and have very fond memories of Corrente telling me that Kelvin Hayden did not step out of bounds on his pick 6. 

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

Yes. Was at Super Bowl XLI and have very fond memories of Corrente telling me that Kelvin Hayden did not step out of bounds on his pick 6. 

I too have fond memories of that call, but it was definitely more vague than yours I suppose, since it was around 3am and I started getting ‘in the mood’ for the game around midday. Wisely I had booked Monday off...

11 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

I too have fond memories of that call, but it was definitely more vague than yours I suppose, since it was around 3am and I started getting ‘in the mood’ for the game around midday. Wisely I had booked Monday off...

I remember this game so clearly, but I was like 13 or 14 years old.

That Devin Hester kick off, followed by the interception gave me heart palpitations. I thought it was over before it had properly begun.

36 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Wentz was limited in practice with a illness. Hopefully this doesn’t turn into covid tomorrow. I hated seeing him in that food truck with all those people knowing he wasn’t vaccinated.

Not sure that makes sense. If he was Covid +, it would have been a DNP. They wouldn't let a Covid positive guy be involved in LP.

Only Jack still totally not practicing.

James Robinson RB            Heel              DNP    LP

Chris Claybrooks  CB/RS    Concussion   DNP    LP

Myles Jack LB                     Knee              DNP   DNP

Adam Gotsis DE                 NIR-Rest        DNP   FP

Trevor Lawrence QB           Ankle             LP       LP

Cam Robinson OL              Back               LP       LP

45 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Wentz was limited in practice with a illness. Hopefully this doesn’t turn into covid tomorrow. I hated seeing him in that food truck with all those people knowing he wasn’t vaccinated.

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not sure that makes sense. If he was Covid +, it would have been a DNP. They wouldn't let a Covid positive guy be involved in LP.

Well his wife is about ready to be due, so maybe he tried to make his own dinner last night or he had Chipotle :lol:

Or, and Idk he does, allergies. That could get you to do some of the individuals, but not a fun time to move around and all if your nose is stuffed

8 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Well his wife is about ready to be due, so maybe he tried to make his own dinner last night or he had Chipotle :lol:

Or, and Idk he does, allergies. That could get you to do some of the individuals, but not a fun time to move around and all if your nose is stuffed

I'm gonna say he either ate White Castles, or caught the sniffles on the food truck. :thmup:

I have an iron gut, and I'd guess he does too, but perhaps he's not fully acclimated to double cheeseburgers and a large bag of onion chips just yet. I have a buddy that goes back to Indy with me every once in a while. He's only had WCs on those occasions. Loves them. But they totally knock his digestive system out of whack for half a day. Better than a good cleanse lol. 

46 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Depends on when they got the results, they could have gotten it part of the the way through practice and yanked him off the field.  Either way there are lots of other illness in the world let’s hope it’s one of those.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Depends on when they got the results, they could have gotten it part of the the way through practice and yanked him off the field.  Either way there are lots of other illness in the world let’s hope it’s one of those.

If they got positive results, doubt they would have listed him as LP regardless of when the results are provided. As I understand it though, the test are pretty much real time now. Who knows though. We'll see. The Covid stuff just makes very little sense. 

Archived