Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

About the Titans

Stephen

Titans are playing very physical football right now, blitzing at perfect times and pass coverage is very locked in... Their QB is playing lights out since he's gotten both Julio jones and AJ brown back. It will be a tough game to pull out. As our defense will most likely have to pull off 2 or 3 turnovers in order to keep us in it. 

They let up and took their foot off the accelerator.  However, Henry’s body language and facial expression showed he was very upset when the Chiefs stuffed him behind the line of scrimmage on his last carry of the game keeping him under 100 yards rushing.  Expect him to run extra angry next week.  We need to bring our A+ game; they seem to be clicking on all cylinders in all phases.

They are a very good team and like Belichick coached teams play 60 minutes, the Vrabel coached Titans play 60 minutes, which is what it will take to beat them with all phases firing. Colts can still make the playoffs as a #6 or #7 seed with the right breaks with 2 tie-breaking games vs Raiders and Patriots coming up later for the AFC playoff seeding, those will determine our playoff fate. Our divisional hopes, you can only take 1 game at a time, take care of the Titans first, and take care of as much as you can and hope the Titans have a 2 or 3 game slide somewhere.

I'm pretty confident we can beat them at home. Chiefs are a shell of what they used to be in prior years with Mahomes. Mahomes is playing poorly and turning the ball over more than he has in his career. Their defense is pretty bad too. Titans are pretty good but they also lost to the Jets a few weeks back. Should have lost to Buffalo. Colts will be at home this time. Hopefully Hilton is back to open up the offense even more. It'll be a challenge, always is with division games. But I believe the Colts will win this round.

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

They are a very good team and like Belichick coached teams play 60 minutes, the Vrabel coached Titans play 60 minutes, which is what it will take to beat them with all phases firing. Colts can still make the playoffs as a #6 or #7 seed with the right breaks with 2 tie-breaking games vs Raiders and Patriots coming up later for the AFC playoff seeding, those will determine our playoff fate. Our divisional hopes, you can only take 1 game at a time, take care of the Titans first, and take care of as much as you can and hope the Titans have a 2 or 3 game slide somewhere.

They also tend to freak out and get in their own heads at inopportune times....exactly like their coach has always done.  Sometimes full on intensity all day long costs you....

9 hours ago, TheBlueAndWhite said:

As our defense will most likely have to pull off 2 or 3 turnovers in order to keep us in it. 

So you mean like in week 3? 

And I think we have a much better shot now as Wentz can actually move around and we are now taking the big plays. 

Also, the Chiefs have looked off all year. I kinda thought before the season they would miss, just the SB loss Hangover effect. 

Bills, should have one, but a screw up sneak. And also this is still the same Titans team that lost to the Jets, even though Henry and Tannehill played

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well last week was... something...    Standings   1. @Moe 22-10 2. @John Hammonds 21-11 3. @VikingsFanInChennai 20-12 4. @Chrisaaron1023 19-13 4. @Yoshinator 19-13 4. @RollerColt 19-13 5. @jvan1973 18-14 5. @Solid84 18-14 6. @Matthew Gilbert 17-15 6. @2006Coltsbestever 17-15 7. @danlhart87 16-16 8. @Dingus McGirt 15-17 9. @coltsva 13-19 10. @EasyE 11-21 11. @ForTheShoe1232 9-23 (missed this week) 12. @ChuggaBeer 4-28 (missed the first week)   Double check everyone! My math isn't mathing the best today!  
    • Thursday, Sept. 19 Patriots @ Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET - Pats so bad even the JEST can beat them - Jets 27-13   Sunday, Sept. 22 Giants @ Browns, 1 p.m. ET - Browns don't suck as bad as the Giants - Browns 24-17 Eagles @ Saints, 1 p.m. ET - Saints are surprisingly potent - Saints 28-17 Houston Texans @ Vikings, 1 p.m. ET - I am fully on the Texans Train - Texans 30-20 Broncos @ Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET - Wishing we'd signed Mayfield - Bucs 23-13 Packers @ Titans, 1 p.m. ET - Malik comes back to earth, Titans still bad - Packers 17-13 Bears @ Colts, 1 p.m. ET - Worst offense has good game vs worst defense - Bears 20-17 Chargers @ Steelers, 1 p.m. ET - Any ex-Chargers on the Steelers roster? - Steelers 23-20 Dolphins @ Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET - No Tua equals no win - Seahawks 23-13 Panthers @ Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET - Panther continue to be inept, go Minshew - Raiders 30-9 49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET - Niners still best in the West - 49ers 27-16 Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET - Lions magic from last year not as potent - Cards 23-20 Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET - Both teams shouldn't have lost last week - Boys 27-24 Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET - Never bet against the Chiefs (the refs don't!) - Chiefs 28-20   Monday, Sept. 23 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET - Too easy for the Tatonkas - Bills 30-17 Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET - Why is this game on a Monday night? - Bengals 17-13
    • I'm not too worried about our offense; I'm just worried about our defense. Coming in, we all knew our secondary was bottom of the barrel. Now, we are seeing our run D become bottom of the barrel, too. Our whole defense is trash. Buck is out now, and I can't imagine our D getting any better while he is out. We will have to win games by shootouts, and AR isn't that accurate for shootouts yet. PS Please let Pittman pick his game up. I need him for my fantasy teams.
    • My hopes are high but... There is such a thing as a pedigree. You know like growing up at NFL practices, becoming a HS prodigy as a Sophomore, all those college starts. Peyton was replaced for the 2nd half in his Last college game for performance haha, by Tee Martin.  And wouldn't most agree that at some point in Mannings 2nd year we understood he was a Great pick with a exceptionally high ceiling, flutter balls not withstanding?  I believe the jury was still out on Josh Allen after one full season of starting whether he was a good pick, a true "franchise" QB.  AR is so raw, I expect that is where he will be by seasons end. We will still have worry that he can put it all together to be Good. That Greatness will seem far off.  Will AR ever be calm under pressure, be able to read defenses and get us into the right play? Throw accurately, with touch, and on time?   The touch thing looks to be a monumental challenge, it's such a change.   
    • Our GM came out and said that he was sick of missing the playoffs. Last year we were 1 play away from making them. Your expectations for the team and Ballard’s are different.   Also the instant gratification angle has been said since 2019 season. Regardless of if you think the timeline should start from Ballard’s first year, or the first season after the Luck retirement, there has been enough time that has passed that makes it viable for fans to want better results than starting 0-2, giving up 500 rushing yards in 2 games, and losing to a 3rd round  back up QB who had only been in the offense for 3 weeks.
  • Members