Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Something interesting about the 49ers

Stephen

I felt pretty good about the Colts chances until the T.Y. downgraded to out news. Colts don’t usually win when T.Y. is not on the field. I’m leaning towards the 9ers winning this one now.  6 out of first 7 games missed. Makes you wonder if it was really worth resigning him. I hope he is more reliable going down the stretch. We need him on the field. 

40 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I felt pretty good about the Colts chances until the T.Y. downgraded to out news. Colts don’t usually win when T.Y. is not on the field. I’m leaning towards the 9ers winning this one now.  6 out of first 7 games missed. Makes you wonder if it was really worth resigning him. I hope he is more reliable going down the stretch. We need him on the field. 

TY probably would not of been a factor anyway.

11 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

TY probably would not of been a factor anyway.

If he is on the field he is a factor simply because of how defenses have to account for him in coverage. That frees up our other receivers and helps the run game. Colts have no real deep threat to stretch the field. 

On 10/22/2021 at 11:57 AM, Stephen said:

In each game the 49ers have played this year whether they won or loss the margin of victory or loss was 8 points or less in each. They seem to play to the level of their competition.

So based on that assessment , I am expecting the 49ers to play like crap this weekend lol.

19 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

If he is on the field he is a factor simply because of how defenses have to account for him in coverage. That frees up our other receivers and helps the run game. Colts have no real deep threat to stretch the field. 

I will be shocked if there is any kind of passing  game in this weather.

14 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The 49ers are banged up

DL is very thin with 2 players out

LT is out

Sloppy wet field, makes passing game for both team very hard

I think the Colts run with success and win the game.

Archived