Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quote thread for posterity

Four2itus

Love the cornucopia of reactions out there in media land. It's fun to see how well opinions weather... post season. Pete Prisco used to be average on his takes, then he became entertaining, and recently (last 5 years), he seems down right wacky. 

In this page......

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-nfl-power-rankings-browns-on-the-rise-after-2021-nfl-draft-bucs-and-chiefs-remain-on-top/

....he has some unique opinions. Where he places the Colts under the Patriots, and his logic about both teams QB situation, is inconsistent to say the least.

What's your posterity quote? 

38 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Love the cornucopia of reactions out there in media land. It's fun to see how well opinions weather... post season. Pete Prisco used to be average on his takes, then he became entertaining, and recently (last 5 years), he seems down right wacky. 

In this page......

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-nfl-power-rankings-browns-on-the-rise-after-2021-nfl-draft-bucs-and-chiefs-remain-on-top/

....he has some unique opinions. Where he places the Colts under the Patriots, and his logic about both teams QB situation, is inconsistent to say the least.

What's your posterity quote? 

He is obviously drunk on power :woah:

• Shive changed the title to Quote thread for posterity

It was we, the people; not we, the white male citizens; nor yet we, the male citizens; but we, the whole people, who formed the Union. And we formed it, not to give the blessings of liberty, but to secure them; not to the half of ourselves and the half of our posterity, but to the whole people - women as well as men.

Susan B. Anthony

8 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

“Never pet a burning dog”

Steve Gadd

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.

Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-Terry Pratchett

All these pundits are doing this for click bait, playing pin the tail on the donkey with takes. Nobody knows how it will play out. That's why we play the games. All you can do even as a manager is make the most educated guess possible and prepare your men to the best of your ability.

Archived