Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who the Experts Predicted for the Colts

First, this is from the front page of the website.

Second,   I don't think this is all inclusive.    I don't know which analysts were or weren't included?   There's been a flood of mocks these last 24-48 hours, and I don't know how many of those were included?

But there are names that I know have been mocked and I don't see them on this list for whatever reason.

It's an interesting and very easy read....   

https://www.colts.com/news/jaelan-phillips-sam-cosmi-christian-darrisaw-mock-drafts-2021-nfl-draft-trades

This kind of highlights the idea that there is no "board." I mean, every team always has their own board/rankings, but especially this year. Some teams have entirely removed players who opted out, or downgraded them significantly. Some teams are removing guys for incomplete medical. And you'll have guys who are probably consensus 50-75 guys who go in the first round. Gonna be crazy...

Edit: Turner played for Houston, so possible Ballard link there also.

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

If we go OT round 1, I really want Darrisaw. If he is gone, I would rather trade down, get extra picks, and take the best player available, preferably at DE, CB, or DT Christian Barmore. 

Barmore is a possibility nobody seems to be mentioning. Interior pass rush from DB and Barmore would flush QBs out of the pocket ,help outside pass rush and cornerbacks.

Archived