Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Gif describing FA Day 2

danlhart87

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm a little young for some of those guys, but I guess some people consider these QBs great/very good when I wouldn't.
    • I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, but it's not what I was responding to.     I mean, the biggest problem is not having a PROVEN franchise QB.  Once AR proves himself (assuming he does) then I think FAs will be far more interested in coming here.  Until then though, we don't really have all that much to offer.  
    • SB era (1966-2023), QBs that have been considered Great or Very Good which is better than just Good, that never won a SB as a starter: The list Fran Tarkenton - great Dan Fouts - great Dan Marino - great Jim Kelly - great Warren Moon - great Ken Anderson - very good Danny White - very good Randall Cunningham - very good Boomer Esiason - very good Bernie Kosar - very good (won a SB in Dallas as a backup) Michael Vick - very good Donovan McNabb - very good Steve McNair - very good Andrew Luck - very good Cam Newton - very good Philip Rivers - very good Matt Ryan - very good Jalen Hurts - very good Joe Burrow - very good   -All of these QBs at least started in a Championship Game or SB with the exception of Moon but Moon is a Hall of Famer.   
    • The problem, no. A part of the problem, most definitely.    Minshew's play can be classified in a lot of ways. I'm not interested in scapegoating him, he actually did a pretty good job of filling in as the starter; I'm also not comparing him to anyone else, including Richardson. But to keep it as simple as possible, Minshew's limitations definitely held the offense back at various points of the season. We saw his ceiling, we know what he can do and what he can't do. It's really great to have a backup like Minshew. It's not so great to have a starter like Minshew for almost the entire season.
    • Without a doubt one of the worst years for QBs in my lifetime.   
  • Members

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 201

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,671

• Shaolin06

Shaolin06 30

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 341

• IinD

IinD 4,494

• Jason_