Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reason Why It Is Good Brady Won

King Colt

Had KC won instead of getting punked from the first whistle we would have had to listen to decades of crap about how great Mahomes is and how he will most likely beat out Brady in number of SB appearances 10 and wins 7. GOAT!!!!! Great team effort by TB with TB.  Tampa Brady

3 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Had KC won instead of getting punked from the first whistle we would have had to listen to decades of crap about how great Mahomes is and how he will most likely beat out Brady in number of SB appearances 10 and wins 7. GOAT!!!!! Great team effort by TB with TB.  Tampa Brady

Lol oh okay. Instead we'll continue to listen to more decades of the latter :lol:. I don't care who the GOAT is. I want my team to win. But not gonna happen with 12 playing

Hey, when the Golden Stste Warriors were on their run, with Durant, I didn’t think anyone would have beaten them for a while. They could have caught the Bulls if Durant stayed.

New teams are good for any league, new winners should be embraced. Don’t be hating, be welcoming. 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Hey, when the Golden Stste Warriors were on their run, with Durant, I didn’t think anyone would have beaten them for a while. They could have caught the Bulls if Durant stayed.

New teams are good for any league, new winners should be embraced. Don’t be hating, be welcoming. 

I don’t think any team in NBA history could beat the Durant Warriors in a playoff series when healthy.  I don’t see an NFC team challenging Tampa 

6 minutes ago, runthepost said:

I don’t think any team in NBA history could beat the Durant Warriors in a playoff series when healthy.  I don’t see an NFC team challenging Tampa 

Packers challenged them better offensively than any other team. Defensively the Packers messed up, IMO. Every year is different though.

32 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I kind of agree. Hopefully only a few brady years left. But Mahomes could have 15 years left with multiple Superbowl appearances.

7 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

I kind of agree. Hopefully only a few brady years left. But Mahomes could have 15 years left with multiple Superbowl appearances.

That could be very possible. I see very few teams challenging them. Maybe buffalo, possible the ravens and a few other.  

Archived