Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro bowl

CantBeStopped

Imo, the pro bowl is not that special. Even a slightly above average guy has a good chance because so many players drop out. All pro is the prestigious one. 

Also, it wasn't so much Buckner getting disrespected as the Colts being disrespected. We had one national game. Out of sight, out of mind. If we had the coverage of some other teams, you could probably add Buckner, Moore, Blankenship, Odum to the list. 

The Pro Bowl is basically a complete joke at this point. I mean seriously, why is fan voting considered? Apparently you can vote as many times as you want, just retweet crap. Some retweets worth multiple votes? Absolutely no value anymore. If I were a player I'd laugh the front office & agent out of the building if you offered incentives based on getting voted to the pro bowl.

1 hour ago, Fluke_33 said:

only by fans.  Kevin Bowen was saying there is no way Blank should get in

Idk why not? His numbers were better than Tucker's this year.

Dont know how Kevin Bowen came to that definitive conclusion? Not that it matters to much.

14 minutes ago, w87r said:

Idk why not? His numbers were better than Tucker's this year.

Dont know how Kevin Bowen came to that definitive conclusion? Not that it matters to much.

I haven’t looked at the stats but he was saying tuck had him dominated and that fans were voting on popularity. It was either Monday’s podcast or the end of last week. 

15 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I haven’t looked at the stats but he was saying tuck had him dominated and that fans were voting on popularity. It was either Monday’s podcast or the end of last week. 

Specs:

29-32 FG 90.6% 

38-40 XP 95%

53yd long

125 total points

Tucker:

23-26 FG 88.5%

44-45 XP 97.8%

55yd long

113 total points

:dunno:

5 hours ago, cbear said:

Imo, the pro bowl is not that special. Even a slightly above average guy has a good chance because so many players drop out. All pro is the prestigious one. 

Also, it wasn't so much Buckner getting disrespected as the Colts being disrespected. We had one national game. Out of sight, out of mind. If we had the coverage of some other teams, you could probably add Buckner, Moore, Blankenship, Odum to the list. 

Odum???

5 hours ago, cbear said:

Brayden Smith...

Archived