Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I find this crazy

danlhart87

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Vikings started 1 - 5 and are currently barely out. Does anybody think they could make it in?

@NFLfan

We have a chance but teams in the West and South are better. How many teams get in per division this year? 8?

What I think is crazy is that the 4-7 Giants might make the playoffs. haha

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan Kirk is in Captain Kirk Sigh GIF by Star Trek

I know. I pile on Kirk. He has been better lately. He is actually stepping up and running to get first downs. :)

Justin Jefferson has been great. He has over 1000 yards in 12 games. I don't think he played much in the first games. Kudos to @danlhart87 and @EastStreet. They liked him coming out of the draft. 

35 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I know. I pile on Kirk. He has been better lately. He is actually stepping up and getting first downs. :) Justin Jefferson has been great. He has over 1000 yards in 12 games. I don't think he played much in the first games. Kudos to @danlhart87 and @EastStreet. They liked him coming out of the draft. 

Jefferson alone is a reason to watch your team. That man is a highlight reel each week. 

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I know. I pile on Kirk. He has been better lately. He is actually stepping up and running to get first downs. :)

Justin Jefferson has been great. He has over 1000 yards in 12 games. I don't think he played much in the first games. Kudos to @danlhart87 and @EastStreet. They liked him coming out of the draft. 

I'm sooooooo jealous of you guys having JJ right now. He's just got the look.

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

happy star trek GIF- it's all good haha 

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I always root for the Vikings. They are my favorite team in the NFC and were my favorite team before becoming a Colts fan. 

I still miss seeing the snow coming down on the purple. Bud Grant standing on the sidelines has always been a great memory of mine. 

Fran Tarkenton is easily a top 20 QB of all-time IMO. They had some very good teams in the 70's. Their 98 team with Moss, Carter, Reed, and Cunningham was great in reality but they blew it in the Championship Game, bad memories.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fran Tarkenton is easily a top 20 QB of all-time IMO. They had some very good teams in the 70's. Their 98 team with Moss, Carter, Reed, and Cunningham was great in reality but they blew it in the Championship Game, bad memories.

Don't remind me. That NFCCG was so disappointing. Our offense was electric. We had at least 5 guys on the '98 team who would later be inducted into the Hall of Fame: Randall McDaniel, Chris Doleman (RIP), Cris Carter, John Randle, and Randy Moss. I may have forgotten someone. The 2009 team with Brett Favre could have made it to the SB the year the Colts lost to the Saints. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Don't remind me. That NFCCG was so disappointing. Our offense was electric. We had at least 5 guys on the '98 team who would later be inducted into the Hall of Fame: Randall McDaniel, Chris Doleman (RIP), Cris Carter, John Randle, and Randy Moss. I may have forgotten someone. The 2009 team with Brett Favre could have made it to the SB the year the Colts lost to the Saints. 

Yeah 2009 should've won the NFC, Peterson fumbled too much but that team was very good. Favre played out of his mind that season. I still think the 98 team was the best team you guys ever had.

50 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You have a good rookie WR. There are so many good ones this year. Even Mims is looking good for the Jets.

Yup. I love Pittman, and he'll be a good one. Still doesn't mean I shouldn't be jealous of your Ferrari.  :D

And yes, this last WR class is smokin'. This year's should be good too. The appearance will not be the same due to covid, but last year some said that this year's class might be as good or better. I think, due to covid, some teams are going to get some incredible value and studs in the middle and possibly late rounds simply because of the lack of games for many teams.

10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. I love Pittman, and he'll be a good one. Still doesn't mean I shouldn't be jealous of your Ferrari.  :D

And yes, this last WR class is smokin'. This year's should be good too. The appearance will not be the same due to covid, but last year some said that this year's class might be as good or better. I think, due to covid, some teams are going to get some incredible value and studs in the middle and possibly late rounds simply because of the lack of games for many teams.

I think in year 2 Pittman will break out. He has major potential.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think in year 2 Pittman will break out. He has major potential.

I agree. I have to admit he's doing better "gliding" than I thought he would. He's probably not doing as well on the outside though that I thought he would. But yep, year two should be a nice jump.

I'm just stoked we finally have what looks like a top tier X. I love Pascal, but he's simply limited in terms of ceiling.

I'm also excited to see what Patmon has to offer.

15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still think the 98 team was the best team you guys ever had.

Easily... That was like my first year even paying attention to football. Was only 7-8 but I remember The Thanksgiving game it seemed whole extended family were cowboys fans. But they just got torched by moss that day. 

Anyways, I remember the vikings that year and I was barely see paying attention. I couldn't believe the falcons "beat" them.

Archived